Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got tickets for the legends game next week. * yeah can’t wait! Obviously far more interested in taking a look around the stadium than the match itself.

They’re not pointless they are qualifiers. Qualifying for the euros is admittedly far too trivial now because of the increased number of qualification spots available, but the players want to play in these games and England want to start putting together a team that can actually have a chance of winning one of these tournaments.
Top two in a group of five or six go through. First qualifier is the most pointless of a very pointless exercise. You’ll get through with ease. Why bring guys into the squad with barely any games under their belts in the last 3 months?

Top two in a group of five or six go through. First qualifier is the most pointless of a very pointless exercise. You’ll get through with ease. Why bring guys into the squad with barely any games under their belts in the last 3 months?
It appears you paid no attention to anything I wrote. It’s very rare that players drop out of qualifying fixtures, no matter what the circumstance is. Friendly matches it happens frequently though. I agree that Southgate should not have been picking Dier, let alone putting him straight in the starting lineup. That was s weird one especially with Henderson already starting

I have no issue with our players representing their country.

It’s an honour they should grasp and speaks volumes about those at other clubs who pulled out. They’re a bit weak in character imo for doing that.

I have no issue with our players representing their country.

It’s an honour they should grasp and speaks volumes about those at other clubs who pulled out. They’re a bit weak in character imo for doing that.
Just JD being JD again

Weak in character by putting their clubs over the FA. I'm sure every single one of the players pulled out play and play well for their clubs after the international break whilst Eric Dier gets set to miss another game. We fight the noble fight yet come up empty handed for not being smart enough with this sort of thing. SAF did it for years

If all the pulled out players miss the next game I’d be very shocked.

The FA should enforce any player who pulls out has to miss the next game. Hate that the clubs who are smarter than us get an advantage but the way the rules are written they’re entitled to do what they do.

Aurier has also picked up an injury now so looks like we’ve got the set piece legend Trippier against Mane/Salah. Or will Poch try Sissoko at RB/RWB?

The smartest manager in our lifetime invented it and we do the opposite of that. Unfortunately that’s not smart. It’s the “right” thing to do but not the smartest. And what does the club/Poch doing the right thing by the FA get us? A two game touchline ban for saying you know what you are in a refs face. While other managers have pulled members out of squads and confronted officials more than once and got away with it.

Not just a ban. A ban with no written explanation until after the first game of it making an appeal somewhat impossible. But yeah let’s help out the English FA and send them underdone players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just sick of us making the same mistakes year after year. I’m more than happy with us finishing 3rd as it’ll be another overachiement. And who knows maybe a record SF appearance in the CL (in its current format) to go with it. All the mistakes we’ve made has done is made 3rd-4th a battle rather than easy though. The top two are just streets ahead of us as clubs on and off the field

Will be good to have a proper season next season after two write offs with the Wembley situation.

This isn’t first caps for Dier or Dele. Or Kane for that matter. In fact Dele’s hamstring problems originate from the FA mishandling him in the past so even if we wanted to be nice with the rest we should have had him pulled from the squad knowing that they’ve mismanaged soft tissue injuries with him in the past

This isn’t first caps for Dier or Dele. Or Kane for that matter. In fact Dele’s hamstring problems originate from the FA mishandling him in the past so even if we wanted to be nice with the rest we should have had him pulled from the squad knowing that they’ve mismanaged soft tissue injuries with him in the past
You're on your own. I was happy to see Dele playing for his country and WealstoneRaider knows how funny I find anything to do with English sport.
I was chuffed he was representing his nation.

WOW! More praise for baldy.

Redefine English football culture by getting people to spend more time and money in the stadium than in local establishments. It might not please locals who aren’t spurs but it is a genius idea. We used to get 36k spending I reckon on average £4 each at the stadium (they served * all worth buying). Not only has the 36k risen to 60k the average spend will be pushing £15-20. Roughly £700k extra income per game just on food and drinks

I do hope the club helps out a couple of the spurs pubs in the area and good old Chick King across the road out with a small amount of lost revenues

Everyone’s buzzing about the stadium and then along comes JD with more paranoid ramblings to bring the mood down.

I just don’t know what to say anymore. You’re on another planet sometimes JD

Wtf are you on about now?

Bemused that I don’t want to see the local businesses struggle because we’ve built competition that they can’t compete with? Those pubs and food shops near the stadium live off matchdays and some of them are proper Spurs establishments I’d hate to hear that any of the local pubs go out of business because of the pubs/bars in the stadium

Wtf are you on about now?

Bemused that I don’t want to see the local businesses struggle because we’ve built competition that they can’t compete with? Those pubs and food shops near the stadium live off matchdays and some of them are proper Spurs establishments I’d hate to hear that any of the local pubs go out of business because of the pubs/bars in the stadium
Everything is criticism with you. It’s reaching the point of absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back