Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

On the Fantasy app? I can't see to locate them
AFL app. You might need the live pass I’m not 100% sure.. but if you click on each players profile from the stats list of each match you should get the advanced stats (clearances, uncontested, contested, score involvements etc) should be in there with those

AFL app. You might need the live pass I’m not 100% sure.. but if you click on each players profile from the stats list of each match you should get the advanced stats (clearances, uncontested, contested, score involvements etc) should be in there with those

Ok yeah, thanks for the help. Managed to sign up for the trial on Stats Pro, but the map for every player is the exact same.

Price comes into it a bit, particularly for me. Zerrett has a 140 B/E this week and its likely he falls another 30k if not more whilst this poor score is in his system. In the case of Merrett to Taranto, its sell high/buy low even if its only temporary for a couple of rounds until Merrett bounces back. I did the same thing last year after Merrett got knocked out in Round 1, traded him to Cripps who was on the up after R1. Ended up getting Merrett back as an early upgrade once he had started to bounce back.

I do get your argument though. Some of the trades I have seen in this thread are a bit much.
I think the move has merrett (sorry).

But I wouldn’t be trading Cripps or Gus Brayshaw. It’s a long season, we have one round of data, neither player is injured, had an interrupted preseason (as far as I know) or really stunk it up. I’d be backing these guys in for now (I have Gus and am definitely holding).

Easy trades for me this week. Atkins to B Scott, Hanley (yeah I know) to Newman. Will give Dunk another week. Rocky, Sloane (Hewett tag?) and TT on my radar. I’ll happily move early on upgrading Libba to one of these guys next week.

I haven’t posted my team anywhere and don’t normally ask for advice but I’m totally stumped. The only players I’m looking at getting rid of at the moment is Billings (for Kelly/Boak) Balta and Burgees - but I only have 55k salary, so sadly won’t be able to get a Parker for example for Balta and also Kelly in.

Defence :
Lloyd, Crisp, Newman, Smith, Duursma, Scrimshaw - Hore, Burgees

Midfield:
Coniglio, Cripps, Brayshaw, Rockliff, BCrouch, Libba, Walsh, Constable - Scott, Gibbons

Ruck:
Grundy, English

Forward:
Danger, Heeney, Billings, Worpel, Setterfield, Drew - Balta, Petruccelle

Pls help 😟
Pretty good team all round.
Issue I see are Crisp, Balta, Gibbons and Burgess.
Problem is Crisp to who so Balta to Shultz and Gibbons to Wagner?

I haven’t posted my team anywhere and don’t normally ask for advice but I’m totally stumped. The only players I’m looking at getting rid of at the moment is Billings (for Kelly/Boak) Balta and Burgees - but I only have 55k salary, so sadly won’t be able to get a Parker for example for Balta and also Kelly in.

Defence :

Midfield:
Coniglio, Cripps, Brayshaw, Rockliff, BCrouch, Libba, Walsh, Constable - Scott, Gibbons

Ruck:
Grundy, English

Forward:

Pls help 😟
Billings > Newnes or Cripps > Sheed & Balta > Schutlz ?

Are people happy to leave Balta, Burgess, etc on their bench while fixing up their onfield 22?
Yep

Defence :

Midfield:

Ruck:
Grundy, English

Forward:

Pls help 😟
if you really want Parker and Boak or Kelly, you could trade Libba for Parker (via Drew, Scott on field) which will give you the necessary cash. I’m not sure I’d do it though, partly because it means you’d have to field Parker

Probably still knee jerk, but we'll see - two of my unique rookies out, two higher performers in.

B Smith - Constable
Lukosious - W Powell

Small amount of cash free up, increased cash generation.

Given the midpricers and premiums one more week, although I do worry about Brayshaw against Geelong.
I wish I could get Powell in, Stewie Dews first draft selection. I'm going to Schultz instead and cash hording for a rainy day atm.

Probably still knee jerk, but we'll see - two of my unique rookies out, two higher performers in.

B Smith - Constable
Lukosious - W Powell

Small amount of cash free up, increased cash generation.

Given the midpricers and premiums one more week, although I do worry about Brayshaw against Geelong.

Wil Powell is one I'm keeping a close eye on for next week. If he backs it up, could be a great cash cow/stepping stone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty good team all round.
Issue I see are Crisp, Balta, Gibbons and Burgess.
Problem is Crisp to who so Balta to Shultz and Gibbons to Wagner?
Pretty keen to keep Crisp for a little while longer, I feel like he could average in the 90s...
Might stick with the swap of rookies for the week 🤔
Billings > Newnes or Cripps > Sheed & Balta > Schutlz ?
Not keen to get rid of any premos after round 1 🤔 thanks for your opinion tho! :)

if you really want Parker and Boak or Kelly, you could trade Libba for Parker (via Drew, Scott on field) which will give you the necessary cash. I’m not sure I’d do it though, partly because it means you’d have to field Parker
Yeah massive risk :/ probably worth just swapping my rookies this week!

People considering trading out Cripps are mad. He got 100 with 1 mark, terrible kick to handball ratio and no goals/behind...will avg 110 for the year.

Would people go Jack Steele to Rocky? I liked Steele as a POD but can save $40k, use Rocky low BE and fix Burgess this way.

People considering trading out Cripps are mad. He got 100 with 1 mark, terrible kick to handball ratio and no goals/behind...will avg 110 for the year.

Would people go Jack Steele to Rocky? I liked Steele as a POD but can save $40k, use Rocky low BE and fix Burgess this way.
Ppl have predicted Steele could nudge a 110avg.

Rockliff has lured me in before and let me down, to get him (as with most of us) we've gotta ditch the likes of Brouch or Libba or sideways someone decent.

I'll do it when Titch comes back.

Cripps -> Rocky and Williams -> Newman (Constable on-field)
OR
Heeney -> Shultz and Atkins -> Rocky (Parker on-field)

Really stumped here. Option two seems safer with Heeney looking a bit shaky for top 6 but
option 1 might give me two premo's for the price of one. Also get to keep Constable on-field which is a nice bonus. Losing Cripps seems crazy though. If it was anyone but Rocky I wouldn't bother...
I'm 2k short of going Heeney to Schulz and Atkins to Rocky...

I'm 2k short of going Heeney to Schulz and Atkins to Rocky...

Yeah I know the feeling. Don't think it's all bad though, can see Heeney going 100 this week with (hopefully) increased mid time and Parker might pump out a pretty poor score playing forward against a revved up Essendon.

Atkins is probably a better rook than Schultz as well (JS wise if not scoring potential).

Are people holding Zerrett this week?
Singled out after the game and hoping he bounces back strongly.

Can only make one rookie change I want due to cash fml so if I make a second trade it will most likely be Zerrett that goes.

Ppl have predicted Steele could nudge a 110avg.

Rockliff has lured me in before and let me down, to get him (as with most of us) we've gotta ditch the likes of Brouch or Libba or sideways someone decent.

I'll do it when Titch comes back.
I think Rocky has a much higher ceiling but who knows how Wines will affect scores. Given everyone is jumping on, usually a good sign to look elsewhere haha. Thoughts on Crisp to Newman to pocket some cash?

Are people happy to leave Balta, Burgess, etc on their bench while fixing up their onfield 22?

If you've missed any of the big ones (Scott, Clark, Parker etc) then I think that's priority 1. Otherwise meh, there isn't actually many rookies I want. Schultz/Wilkie might be alright but scoring potential AND job security aren't great so not exactly the most appealing of options.

If you've got some issues to fix on-field then go for it.

Love to know who benefited the most from the new kick in rule. I'm tipping it was Salem, reckon he took nearly every one.
Yeh kick in stats would be good from round 1

Saad took a few which helped but borderline fantasy relevant but could be available in a few draft leagues for someone. Rich, Salem also I saw taking a lot. Eagles tended to have closest to footy with Hurn getting most I think just from observation. Dogs were a mixed bag which surprised I thought Suckling may have taken more. Lloyd got his share also but no surprises there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back