Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undera look to be in some good form finals may be in their radar. Whats was a summary of your match Ultra?

Some wayward kicking and some undisciplined footy kept Dookie in the game. Braydon Avola received the best on ground medal presented by outside the locker room in association with the Mental Health awareness day.

La
Nelly what’s the the go with Lauchy Hill when will he play

Lachie will play his first game this week. And also there could be another recruit in the pipe line. That could be lining up as early as this week but it could be the following.

A few GV clubs called him in the off season (one been Kyabram) So he must be able to play a bit.

Injury to a Longwood player just before half time then the game called off

Wouldn't that usually equate to a draw if called off before the half time siren?

Similar situation to Ardmona and Undera last year from memory?

La
That would be Barnes ??

Lachie will play his first game this week. And also there could be another recruit in the pipe line. That could be lining up as early as this week but it could be the following.

A few GV clubs called him in the off season (one been Kyabram) So he must be able to play a bit.

You
La

Are you involved out at Gig Nelly67?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is in a relationship with a local girl , with the last name Deledio
Billy Barnes
more than a handy pick up, ex vfl player with cats, Torquay b&f winner, Hepburn premiership player, and won back to back flags in WA I think.. Him and hill running around could have the best 2 players in the top 5 of the comp..

more than a handy pick up, ex vfl player with cats, Torquay b&f winner, Hepburn premiership player, and won back to back flags in WA I think.. Him and hill running around could have the best 2 players in the top 5 of the comp..
Just great With these 2 joining the KDL Mix these 2 with the likes of Herbert , Sidey , Giles , Haysom , Duncan , Thompson ect , ect just shows the talent there is in the Kdl !!!

Some top encounters this week after the Easter break. The most obvious the Nagambie vs Avenel clash should be a ripper between these 2 bitter rivals just because it’s home and the swans with a little more jelling to do ill go for Nagaz by 7 points
Lancy at home to Gig on Sunday once again rivals meet, some one quote me if wrong but it must be at least 15 years maybe more since gig beat lancy.Gig has picked up some real quality players so this is their big chance.With their bigger bodies Gig by a goal
SE to lose by 65 points to Stanny
Dookie over Ardy by 273 points
The Gum by 200 plus over longwood
Undera by 245 over Rushy
Murch TOL by 12 points over VT
Good luck to all sides this weekend!!

To those that might not know Avenels coach Kasey Duncan and Murch TOL ex coach and current player James Milne will be in charge of this years KDL inter league side. Just hope as many players possible make themselves available.Ultra you may correct me but I’m sure the game is played at Shepp East against Golden Rivers is that correct mate

To those that might not know Avenels coach Kasey Duncan and Murch TOL ex coach and current player James Milne will be in charge of this years KDL inter league side. Just hope as many players possible make themselves available.Ultra you may correct me but I’m sure the game is played at Shepp East against Golden Rivers is that correct mate

Yes that’s right swoop, at Shepp east.
Have had a really good response as to player availability so should be a good representative of the talent in the league bar a few. Last we player Golden Rivers was 2017 where we won by 94 points at Murrabit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back