List Mgmt. 2020 List management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Yet.

Wonder why? Trade her for Davey?

Hope not , im so keen to see Molloy and Brazill in the same team

I find it unlikely also she will leave since she is playing for the Collingwood netball team still isn't she ?

Did see a post on insta of Molloy with her and molloy captioning " cant wait to play with this one next year"

iilish ross has gone to richmond..

This is the last week of the sign/trade period, so if we're gonna trade for Brianna, then it must happen in the next few days, otherwise she'll have to go into the draft.

Damn that's a shame. I liked her playing on the dangerous smalls.

Not our player anymore but Christina Bernadi has gone to richmond too lol
Wonder if we knew 12 months in advance? Haven't ever read why Bernadi went to GWS, she played for the tigs VFLW side last year and in an exclusive state draft picks are worthless to GWS.

Much better coming into this thread and seeing re-signings instead of the exodus of previous years.

Too right. Sarah D'Arcy is a huge signing. I reckon we might see Molloy forward with D'Arcy next season and we'll see a much more dangerous forward line. We can only really do that if Brazill stays put though. Really sweating on her signature. Retain Brazill and bring in Davey and we are looking a lot better than I thought we would do next year.

Too right. Sarah D'Arcy is a huge signing. I reckon we might see Molloy forward with D'Arcy next season and we'll see a much more dangerous forward line. We can only really do that if Brazill stays put though. Really sweating on her signature. Retain Brazill and bring in Davey and we are looking a lot better than I thought we would do next year.

More Chance Ash Stay then getting Davey in

Should that come off we could have a great player mid, forward and back for the first time in the side's brief history. I hope Brazill signs on too, in part so there's a chance that we'll see a Phillips / Brazill match up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally hope we don't give the blues more than pick 1, not that Davey isn't worth it rather we potentially could get her of that via the draft. Thinking the draft option through - each club can only list a couple of players in the top pay bracket therefore even if our first pick slides due to compo it's unlikely any other club would be able to cover her wage.

The section that's relevant to us...
the age article said:
Ahead of the second sign and trade period the AFL will shape its 2019 draft order. The draft order before the first sign and trade period had picks in reverse 2019 ladder order with the expansion clubs picking at the end of each round.

However the AFL is likely to compensate clubs like the Lions - who have been pillaged by losses to expansion clubs in recent years - while also having the capacity to provide picks to the Tigers and Pies which could further assist the Davey and Conti deals to be completed.

Personally hope we don't give the blues more than pick 1, not that Davey isn't worth it rather we potentially could get her of that via the draft. Thinking the draft option through - each club can only list a couple of players in the top pay bracket therefore even if our first pick slides due to compo it's unlikely any other club would be able to cover her wage.

The section that's relevant to us...

So they going to give us pick so we can just trade them to the Blues for Davey?

That what is sounds like to me

Don't see why Brazil won't re-sign. Has her hands full with netball at the moment though, but hopefully we hear something in the next few days.
Notice sharni hasn't been signed?

The netball World Cup is next year, and although that will be mid year, that’ll have knock on effects with our local comp. There’s probably a bunch of things for the girls to work through.

The netball World Cup is next year, and although that will be mid year, that’ll have knock on effects with our local comp. There’s probably a bunch of things for the girls to work through.
That may have some effect on Brazill. Even if she isn’t selected for the World Cup (which more than likely she won’t) the Netball season will be longer and finish later than in previous years. However, as Sharni is retired from netball, the World Cup isn’t what is effecting her contract status.

Unsigned:

COLLINGWOOD
Collingwood's biggest priority this week will be attempting to fulfil Carlton's demands for its captain Brianna Davey, who has requested a trade to the Magpies.

Other than that, it's been a slow release of signings over the past two weeks for the Pies, with some big names yet to be confirmed.

All Australian defender Ash Brazill (pictured above), lively Irish recruit Sarah Rowe and NAB AFLW Rising Star nominee Jordy Allen remain unsigned.

Out-of-favour trio Nicole Hildebrand (two games) and Georgie Parker and Holly Whitford (one each) are also yet to re-sign.

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2019-04-24/aflw-key-pies-remain-unsigned

Remove this Banner Ad

Back