Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Roys FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

philreich thanks for a great debut posting the game. Now, you're gonna hate me for this, but yeah, there;s something I ask for on occasion, and yes, I want it this time. It's not your job, probably, more likely you're a poster but not a simmer. But can you help me locate the "score fluctuation graph" for this game? Because it was toe to toe for so long, then we (or Mooch ) suddenly splayed it open. Would love to see the worms. Can you locate the responsible simmer and see if that can be arranged for us here? Much obliged!

Poor old Mobbs in disbelief of the win has to interrogate the data because something must have failed... Leave well enough alone you fool!

philreich thanks for a great debut posting the game. Now, you're gonna hate me for this, but yeah, there;s something I ask for on occasion, and yes, I want it this time. It's not your job, probably, more likely you're a poster but not a simmer. But can you help me locate the "score fluctuation graph" for this game? Because it was toe to toe for so long, then we (or Mooch ) suddenly splayed it open. Would love to see the worms. Can you locate the responsible simmer and see if that can be arranged for us here? Much obliged!
Yeah cmon philreich lift yer game ya slackars!

Obviously Mooch cannot be trusted to keep a promise
I'm well known for being totally unreliable. I always tell people never to listen to anything I say. But do they listen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back