Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats Season 29 - Official team thread #reigningpremiers B&F Friday, July 10 @ 8pm

Remove this Banner Ad

bothereveryoneagain.template

Hi people etc,

I'm asking for someone to please furnish me with the names of any identities (real or implied) that your team uses for in- (or out-) jokes at your club. You might have a trainer, or pie stall vendor, or mascot, or president etc, who isn't an actual player at the club, and commonly reference them by name. For instance, the Roys have a cashier called Prudence and a mascot known as Dyson.

Preferably 'normal'-ish names, that could be a commonplace identity somewhere (Shirty the Slightly Aggressive Bear is an example of a failure to meet this criteria). Although I can adjust names a little where necessary while still keeping the reference mostly intact.

I just need names for streets. There are a lot of streets now. Oh god, there are so many streets.

Thanks!

Well that was disappointing. We got back to 1 point late in the last quarter, but then the Bears nailed the winner. Another huge game this week, against the team who knocked us off top spot - the Demons. So it's a perfect opportunity to reclaim what's rightfully ours!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the best username and av in the game.

Plus a solid internet connection for now.

I’m inclined to attack but must admit that I don’t get your s**t.

No meaning in there. Just some random made up s**t i came up with whilst bored.

I know sanitisers are hard to come by in this virus rich environment;
so I've reached into my personal stocks and willing to share with my Swamprat friends.

Please use before touching someone else.

View attachment 844703
Mr. TT.

We all touch our genitalia continuously. Is it possible, even with a handitizer of the greatest strength, that we can live?

Mr. TT.

We all touch our genitalia continuously. Is it possible, even with a handitizer of the greatest strength, that we can live?

I do not know but I think I am suffering sanitiser poisoning from using more in the last 2 weeks than I have done in the previous 20 years.

Hello Swamprats

Please take time out of your social isolating lives and fill out the Mid Season Survey:

Well Rats - despite a 2 game losing streak, we're still sitting comfortably in second place after thumping the Warriors. The next 3 weeks could make or break our season, with tough challenges against the Dragons, Hawks and Bombers. I know we're up for the challenge, so get stuck into the match threads as often and as vigorously as you can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back