News Three "hub" isolation zones plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Will never happen. Its a scenario drummed up by Vics concerned about their povo clubs folding if no more games are played.

Personally now that WA has sealed itself off from the rest of the country i dont care one iota about having Victorians and NSWelshman trojan horsing our state. The stupid government in Victoria let thousands of Europeans flock to Melbourne for the Grand Prix hoping for one last pay day. And the incompetent NSW government let passengers off a cruise ship wander around Sydney with no checks.

WA has made great progress trying to stamp out this virus and getting our local economy back up amd running is more important than some mickey mouse improvised footy comp that could undo all of our states good work.

Keep your dirty eastern states germs to yourself.

Keep your eastern states germs away from my near-corona free Perth.

Lol you have 500 cases. You're basically only 4 days behind us except we have over 4000 icu beds to your 168

I hope your beloved Twiggy cares for other people half as much as Dan Andrews. McGowan is a god but it's out of his hands to increase hospital capacity in a private state.

Lol you have 500 cases. You're basically only 4 days behind us except we have over 4000 icu beds to your 168

I hope your beloved Twiggy cares for other people half as much as Dan Andrews. McGowan is a god but it's out of his hands to increase hospital capacity in a private state.
Google something about cruise ships and Perth. There, you will find answers.

I'd be very cautious about this. How many people need to be a part of this plan? Caterers, hospitality staff, doctors......There are too many people to be involved to make this realistically safe. One person tests positive it throws the whole system into disarray.

I'd be very cautious about this. How many people need to be a part of this plan? Caterers, hospitality staff, doctors......There are too many people to be involved to make this realistically safe. One person tests positive it throws the whole system into disarray.

If they don't try and start the season for fear of one person testing positive they won't be starting the season at all.

It won't be 100% safe until they find a vaccine, they just need to minimise the risk and having self contained hubs could be a good way of doing that.

Ahhh—- “Eddie McGuire says....” a new controversial concept about Footy the same day as an episode of Footy Classified.

So it’s not a real news story or confirmation by the AFL; just Eddie McGuire creating something for Footy Classified to talk about tonight.

I’m starting to feel that the ‘argument’ between Eddie & TJ on nine news last Wednesday was just a media stunt (like this article) so that people will keep watching a TV show that McGuire is producing.
The performance between McGuire and TJ was comical.

No one seriously thinks this will happen it is just the AFL keeping themselves in the news and gives the media something to talk about.

Given our infection rate has been dropping significantly day by day and we've recorded just 11 new cases in the last 24 hours, no I don't think we're only 4 days behind you. We have the lowest local infection rate of any state bar tasmania.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee Whiz, new lows today, mate. You're scratching the bottom of the barrel now with your inferiority complex.

If you are concerned about catching Coronavirus you would look at the total confirmed cases as that is the amount of people who are potential sources for the virus as opposed to per 100,000.

Approx 400 cases in WA v 1100 cases in Victoria - there are 700 extra cases in Victoria, meaning you are more likely to come in to contact with someone who has Coronavirus in Victoria.

IN terms of the source for the Hubs, it comes from Hocking himself

Source: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/af...-bid-to-get-ball-rolling-20200405-p54h9c.html

Don't worry about the rent this month, it's free!

So is Victoria still a much higher risk eh Capriati?

PS: I actually read the article and it does mention states where Isolation hubs may occur; unlike the article you posted.

So is Victoria still a much higher risk eh Capriati?

PS: I actually read the article and it does mention states where Isolation hubs may occur; unlike the article you posted.

If you read the article fully, you would realise that the article justifies exactly what I was saying.

The article states that Victoria wasn't being considered until that last 24 hours:

"The initial thinking, which was for games to be played in hubs outside Victoria, appears to have shifted as promising trends emerge in relation to COVID-19, with one new case diagnosed in the state in the past 24 hours."

The conversation we had was probably a week ago (feels like a lifetime).

Don't @ me just to make another fool of yourself.

If you read the article fully, you would realise that the article justifies exactly what I was saying.

The article states that Victoria wasn't being considered until that last 24 hours:

"The initial thinking, which was for games to be played in hubs outside Victoria, appears to have shifted as promising trends emerge in relation to COVID-19, with one new case diagnosed in the state in the past 24 hours."

The conversation we had was probably a week ago (feels like a lifetime).

Don't @ me just to make another fool of yourself.

The only person who makes a fool of themselves is you-- bunny ;)

I've still yet to find anywhere in that SMH article you posted last week that mentioned Western Australia back then; or any mathematical reasoning to explain how data per capita doesn't matter and only the raw amount of cases is an indication of the likelihood of risk.

The only person who makes a fool of themselves is you-- bunny ;)

I've still yet to find anywhere in that SMH article you posted last week that mentioned Western Australia back then; or any mathematical reasoning to explain how data per capita doesn't matter and only the raw amount of cases is an indication of the likelihood of risk.

Where in the article you posted does it state that Victoria was being considered at the time we had that conversation?

It doesn't.

We know that WA is being considered, and was being considered at the time we had that conversation.

Where in the article you posted does it state that Victoria was being considered at the time we had that conversation?

It doesn't.

We know that WA is being considered, and was being considered at the time we had that conversation.

At the time we had the conversation you linked to an article that DIDN’T reference to WA being considered—- how many times do I have to tell you to go back & fact check your own article??

Seriously— I feel like you’re arguments are getting worse by the week & last week you posted possibly the worst analysis of COVID-19 data that is in existence

At the time we had the conversation you linked to an article that DIDN’T reference to WA being considered—- how many times do I have to tell you to go back & fact check your own article??

Seriously— I feel like you’re arguments are getting worse by the week & last week you posted possibly the worst analysis of COVID-19 data that is in existence

No greater sign I'm stuck in your head than you scrolling through a thread to find a post of mine from April 6 - 11 days ago.

Living rent free in your head has been nice, this consistent desperation on your part is getting a bit boring for me.

No greater sign I'm stuck in your head than you scrolling through a thread to find a post of mine from April 6 - 11 days ago.

Living rent free in your head has been nice, this consistent desperation on your part is getting a bit boring for me.

Except that you posted towards me & tried to make a ‘witty insult’ about the same topic only a day or two ago in another thread? ;)

PS: It’s not difficult to remember a post as dumb as this from a week & a half ago

Gee Whiz, new lows today, mate. You're scratching the bottom of the barrel now with your inferiority complex.

If you are concerned about catching Coronavirus you would look at the total confirmed cases as that is the amount of people who are potential sources for the virus as opposed to per 100,000.

Approx 400 cases in WA v 1100 cases in Victoria - there are 700 extra cases in Victoria, meaning you are more likely to come in to contact with someone who has Coronavirus in Victoria.

IN terms of the source for the Hubs, it comes from Hocking himself

Source: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/af...-bid-to-get-ball-rolling-20200405-p54h9c.html

Don't worry about the rent this month, it's free!

Except that you posted towards me & tried to make a ‘witty insult’ about the same topic only a day or two ago in another thread? ;)

PS: It’s not difficult to remember a post as dumb as this from a week & a half ago

And then you go and look for it to post an article that proves my point and disproves yours. Victorian was not being considered at the time of our conversation and WA was.

You're obsessed and making a fool of yourself.

Its quite delightful :D

And then you go and look for it to post an article that proves my point and disproves yours. Victorian was not being considered at the time of our conversation and WA was.

You're obsessed and making a fool of yourself.

Its quite delightful :D

Your point being??

I’ve still yet to see any articles or evidence about how per capita COVID-19 cases means nothing & it’s all about total numbers??

Thank-you for making my Friday night, it’s fun watching you melt with strange insults & rants when you are reminded that you are a whinger who has a track record with facts at a similar percentage to Trump.

Will never happen. Its a scenario drummed up by Vics concerned about their povo clubs folding if no more games are played.

Personally now that WA has sealed itself off from the rest of the country i dont care one iota about having Victorians and NSWelshman trojan horsing our state. The stupid government in Victoria let thousands of Europeans flock to Melbourne for the Grand Prix hoping for one last pay day. And the incompetent NSW government let passengers off a cruise ship wander around Sydney with no checks.

WA has made great progress trying to stamp out this virus and getting our local economy back up amd running is more important than some mickey mouse improvised footy comp that could undo all of our states good work.

Keep your dirty eastern states germs to yourself.

Secession time. You have all been banging on about it for years. You know you want it.

I give you 5 years before you end up like North Korea. Isolated and paranoid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back