Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was happening in Vic last year. I'd walk down to the 7/11 and see army/navy officers. Was surreal.

It was rare, but yes they were around. Just not with the visibility and fanfare.

I hope everyone noted that Ghosty was, as per usual, completely wrong on his "prediction".

So, you reckon this is a good outcome? Ok

Gladys is possibly the most corrupt politician in Australian history.
Sir Joh and his cabinet are ahead of her by the Flemington straight

Reckon there’s a couple of chaps in the Federal parliament who have an Interest in agrarian enterprises who’d be within spitting distance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May start to change as restrictions ease in Vic. Although the constant media fixation on how tough it is in Sydney probably produces a rally round the flag effect.
She'll just go on Ray Hadley's show and explain that it's not her fault because she's naive in the ways of the world.

May start to change as restrictions ease in Vic. Although the constant media fixation on how tough it is in Sydney probably produces a rally round the flag effect.
How did dans approval go when you guys were were doing it tough?

I wonder how much effect parochialism has when every other state is shitting on yours?

i know the melbourne covid memes are all being repurposed for sydney on sm

Be interesting behind the scenes what Chant is advising
Hazzard: there was 'no delay' in putting Sydney into lockdown
Hazzard has rejected a suggestion the NSW government delayed the start of the lockdown.

Speers points out that the lockdown was announced on 25 June, when the Bondi cluster was already at 65 cases, and asks when Dr Chant made her recommendation.

Speers:
Did Chant recommend the lockdown before the government actually announced a lockdown?

Hazzard:

Not that I... I don’t think that’s true.

Speers: You didn’t delay?

Hazzard:

No, there was no delay. On each and every occasion, we respond to our public health team.

Just straight out lies from Hazard

Hazzard has rejected a suggestion the NSW government delayed the start of the lockdown.

Speers points out that the lockdown was announced on 25 June, when the Bondi cluster was already at 65 cases, and asks when Dr Chant made her recommendation.

Speers:
Did Chant recommend the lockdown before the government actually announced a lockdown?

Hazzard:

Hazzard:

No, there was no delay. On each and every occasion, we respond to our public health team.

She toes the party line at the pressers

Speers:

Hazzard:

Hazzard:

Why bother telling the truth now? It works for Morrison & Gladys - no one from the MSM calls them out so “play on”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back