Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

^^^^Lol 100 bucks Brent Harvey will be trending on the internet in the coming day or so
If anyone wants to know jump on rumor thread
Seems legit since there are photos

Floored me. Such a fine, upstanding bloke, and a norf player as well.

Devastating.

Brent Harvey is going to hear “is your mother home” lots this year.

that would be massive if it turns out true

Not sure what his value would be, a late 1st maybe

Probably a really good deal for both sides
Did their capitulation last week reveal nothing? They don't need soft mids who don't go in hard and can't kick

Floored me. Such a fine, upstanding bloke, and a norf player as well.

Devastating.

I thought Boomer had a reputation for being a tight arse? In which case I doubt it’s true as he would never pay to see photos in the first place.

Last edited:
I think you're very down on Gary, Lewis Jetta earnt the medal in 2014.
Gary had an absolute blinder by his standards with 7 touches.

Jetta got knocked out in the second quarter by Big Boy McEvoy. Rohan had no excuse other than his inability to play high level Australian Rules football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre-Covid a group of (mostly still current) St Kilda players would wear masks and randomly scream at strangers walking by in public. Blake Acres and Rohan Marshall key culprits

Pre-Covid a group of (mostly still current) St Kilda players would wear masks and randomly scream at strangers walking by in public. Blake Acres and Rohan Marshall key culprits
If it's true (I don't know, don't know them personally) they are arseholes. So many footy players are bullies.
Acres has done it at Freo [to his teammates, not sure about the public], so I'm inclined to believe this rumour.

blake acres and rowan marshall could scream without a mask and I still wouldnt recognise them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back