News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

That's Darren Mullane's old number isn't it? I thought it was permanently retired unless if the Mullane family are are selecting a player to wear the number like the Crimmins family does at Hawthorn

Millane was #42. The 'issue' gets brought up every decade or so. We haven't heard about anyone wearing the number for a long time now. I suspect if it were a lower number there'd be more of a case to make, but it isn't hard to keep #42 unused as a sign of respect, especially while his immediate family are still with us.

Bit of a disappointment for us Crow fans, few of us thought we were getting better merch this year! Nicky’s jacket is exclusively for coaches and players. A more plain jacket is for the plebs/fans, on the right.

My reaction when I found out we weren’t getting the coaches jacket:

Attachments

• IMG_2506.jpeg
    IMG_2506.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3877.jpeg
    IMG_3877.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 143

Maybe the Crows will wear the Gather Round guernsey in Qld next week??

View attachment 1923854
Good on them. The home Guernsey is probably fine, but they've produced a better Guernsey for this match up and are using it because it's the best Guernsey for this match up. Would be great if every club did the same.

possibly hinting at a new clash design?

Shampoo Shredder GIF

yes this is great blue bounding roo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think Port will announce their premiership SBS guernsey for retro round at some point for their 20th anniversary?
Likely before the round 15 home game vs Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back