Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 14th March 7.30PM @ MCG - Team Stickied

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the ins.

Don't like Owies as the sub as he's a non-factor around the ground. Would rather see someone like Binns or Cincotta add lots of run with their fresh legs.

Can't see Binns getting a run this year unless we have injuries to wingmen, slight build and not really a contested type

Cincotta maybe if they believe he can play up the ground or releases another small defender

At least with Owies, he can release the likes of Cottrell, Cuners, Fantasia or Fog to play higher or through the middle

Can't see Bunns getting a run this year unless we have injuries to wingmen, slight build and not really a contested type

Cincotta maybe if they believe he can play up the ground or releases another small defender

At least with Owies, he can release the likes of Cottrell, Cuners, Fantasia or Fog to play higher or through the middle

:p

The Good Fight GIF by Paramount+

Can't see Bunns getting a run this year unless we have injuries to wingmen, slight build and not really a contested type

Really mate? I love big bunns tho, I feel there hard done by if they don’t get a run?
Hehehehe

Yes Dusty 'was' a champion, but he's not that Dusty anymore, like Judd in his final years... lets not fear Dusty. Bolton is their most damaging weapon.
Fear no opposition player totally agree with you, however to ignore the Dusty effect is not the diligent option, a great footballer Dusty can do the magic ever so easily.

Yeah fair enough, Cunners being released makes sense. I just feel the biggest impact is where the fresh legs are maximised - wouldn't be the case if we plonked Owies in the forwardline.

ps nice bunns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait for the game tomorrow night…should be a good match and with us taking the chocolates

Looking forward to the teams being announced in an hour or so.

Who is going to replace doc? That’s the big question.

I doubt Motlop toe has healed.

Which other mid/forward is fit and available?

Wait…. There’s going to be chocolates!?

Sarcastic Willy Wonka GIF

Hopefully we get ahead of Richmond and then get this:
GIF by AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back