Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And morons think Ross coaches bland footy, Horx v Dees is an absolute snooze fest
It is worse at the game. Hawthorn are appalling. Have no idea.
Dees in 3rd gear and still flogging them.

Reckon I might last to half time

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is one unholy shitshow.

We destroy both of these imposters

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

They're pretenders, but my worry with the Dees is they will largely at least spread us on transition which is our weakness, Hawks, they are like wet lettuce at present, limp, devoid of anything worth a damn and consigned to compost.

They're pretenders, but my worry with the Dees is they will largely at least spread us on transition which is our weakness, Hawks, they are like wet lettuce at present, limp, devoid of anything worth a damn and consigned to compost.

Hawks have a lot of injuries. They will get most back at some point. They had a pretty good run last year when they got moving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks have a lot of injuries. They will get most back at some point. They had a pretty good run last year when they got moving.

Oh of course, just at present they're almost headless and definitely selfish on field, so whilst you can see the Dees are just trotting along and generally playing for each other, they'll have fits and spurts of "that's OK" compared to the Hawks "I just handballed to that guys head as he wasn't paying attention" or "I just flew for a mark, better faceplant" and they're just not there at all mentally, totally shot.

That's not just an injury thing, that's a, there's a disconnect there that the Hawks need to fix.

And morons think Ross coaches bland footy, Horx v Dees is an absolute snooze fest
I had the choice.

Go to that game or pub after the Norf vs Freo game.

I made a ******* bad choice and went.

The fire alarm for burnt Hunky Dory at Marvel was more entertaining than that game

Wright is gone for that. 3 weeks my guess.

Rough Conduct
High impact
High Contact

"2M Peter actually forearmed Cunningham to the face, we dun goofed on Kings description, soz fam".

Unsure of his history with the MRO, but it's 2+ matches if high impact and 3+ if severe on the grading scale, they rested on Kings as medium just to draw that 1 week amount.

3 - 4 weeks probably, will be interesting, the Essendon QC should put forward the Maynard defence. Approached the contest without intention to bump, but turned it into a bump (or "brace") at the last minute for his own protection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back