Review Cats down Doggies by 4 points to go 4-0

Remove this Banner Ad

GKevaKwagAAYwr1
SDK kills him every year

Would have been a travesty if we lost that one... Henry and Stanley can breathe a sigh of relief for both missing from 30m straight in front to seal the deal.
Midfield absolutely smashed but we are getting experience into this young group and that augurs well for the future.

4 zip with North to come. We're contending again. :thumbsu: :smallfooty:

Last edited:

Another great win. Lots of guys really playing well. The Dogs outside of Bailey Smith at full strength.

Guys like JHenry, Stengle, Kolo, Zach G, Bowes, Tanner B, Miers just in ripping form. All of the kids are holding their own. Maybe Clark had a quiet on but keep playing him pls.

SDK still looks shaky but he got the points v Naughton you’d have to say so what more can u ask.

Wish the finals were tomorrow. Hawk looks like he’s now 35. It’s frustrating he can’t bring the ball to ground anymore. Duncs looks silky on the outside but Wowee he’s a liability when the ball is contested. Touhy is also in trouble. Axe is out of form too. Obviously got blitzed by their midfield but to be frank it was boys v men in there.

Jack Henry didn’t get a lot of the ball but bloody hell he’s got a set of knackers on him, did some brave stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been a travesty if we lost that one... Henry and Stanley can breath a sigh of relief for both missing from 30m straight in front to seal the deal.
Midfield absolutely smashed but we are getting experience into this young midfield group and that augurs well for the future.

4 zip with North to come. We're contending again. :thumbsu: :smallfooty:
We were hardly smashed in the midfield, beaten yes but i thought our guys tried hard and competed well

I think Neale and Manny play next week ..
Some rests been a tough 2 games.
No disrespect for North .
Tommy would pass Joel's games record down in Geelong if he plays the next 5 games. If he gets rested he would be doing it up at the Gold Coast. I know the coaches won't care cause they do what's best for the team but would be cool him getting to 356 at home.

Bruhn becoming very good in the middle and very dependable

Bruhn is improving.

It’s noticeably that he is way faster getting to the outside in stoppage now… also has clean hands.

He still hasn’t gotten close to playing out a full good 4 quarter game.

Played 2 rippers last week and hardly touch it in the other 2.

Tonight he had 17 half way through the third and end up with 18… so he got his hand on the pill 1 time in the last 1.5 quarters.

If he had a decent last quarter we probably would have held on a lot easier.

The good news is that we are winning with him only play half games… I look forward to when he is on for a full 4 quarters.

Can't agree with the view some have that Clark was among the good. Below par tonight, as was Atkins.

As for Neale. Big no.
He can start banging the door down in the reserves with repeated dominant performances.

Does anyone else get nervous every time Kolo and SDK kick after a mark. I swear between the two of them they always kick it into the man on the mark at least once every game. Drives me insane.
Not going back far enough to kick over the man on the mark, accounting for them charging you when “play on” is called, is the most infuriating of traits. Kolo and DK are the worst at it. Blitz used to do it too.

IT IS ZERO COST TO TAKE FIVE MORE PACES BACKWARDS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back