Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Look as much as a numpty AWB was for that challenge, VAR should be able to overturn that bull carp.

The bloke dragged the leg and basically kicked him…

Players going down like that is a stain on the game
VAR is a waste of everyones time. They seem to get it wrong more than right. Might as well just go back to the ref makes the call and be done with it.

Look as much as a numpty AWB was for that challenge, VAR should be able to overturn that bull carp.

The bloke dragged the leg and basically kicked him…

Players going down like that is a stain on the game

Last 2 games we’ve given away 3 pens and all have been pretty ******* dodgy, VAR is useless.

It’s a bit strange how some of our former players have completely lost the plot in retirement and David Beckham seems to be the most normal one of the bunch.

I loved Scholes, but he needs to shut the * up now.

He's just turning into the classic old man yelling at the clouds.

Harsh from Scholes but he’s correct when he says standards begin on the training pitch, spot on there.
He's moaning for the sake of it. The players behind them have their hoods down, these two might well have put theirs down when they actually start training, cause that's just a picture of them standing in the rain.

He's moaning for the sake of it. The players behind them have their hoods down, these two might well have put theirs down when they actually start training, cause that's just a picture of them standing in the rain.

I know he’s moaning for the sake of it because we’re total shite these days but the point about the standards beginning on the training pitch is spot on, I’ve no doubt our standards are pathetic and a reason why we’ve been so bad for 11 years.

sounds like is initial injury was similar to Diallo. Malacia went to Holland and chose his own doctor, where Diallo went to the surgeon in England that united told him to go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back