Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

League ****ed it by telling umps to reward players for keeping the ball moving and avoiding stoppages. So they’re stuck between wanting to call play on and wanting to blow the whistle
An extension of the 360 degree spin, taken to ground play on is that players have no incentive to get rid of the ball and protect themselves.

So you get Barrass situations. Should make it, if you're being taken to ground and don't dispose of it before hitting the ground, you're gone.

Currently there's a perverse incentive to hold on and not protect yourself because you might get a free kick.

An extension of the 360 degree spin, taken to ground play on is that players have no incentive to get rid of the ball and protect themselves.

So you get Barrass situations. Should make it, if you're being taken to ground and don't dispose of it before hitting the ground, you're gone.

Currently there's a perverse incentive to hold on and not protect yourself because you might get a free kick.
More like a 720 these days!

Imagine if we had won a premiership in the ochre?

Such a shame that it coincided with two absolutely shithouse years.

And Judd never got to wear it.

dabad595a54ad146bddce00e99341b33

You could put that steaming piece of ochre shite on a 21 year old Salma Hayek with nothing else and I still couldn't have positive memories of that jumper.
Found Quieten, wanna lick her feet for some booze as well?
or already done that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hah yeah, read that.

Only way Reid ends up in hospital from Treacy is by beating him so badly he drowns in clunge.

Also, Treacy's from the same area. Don't think he'd want to be hated at home by trying to take out their local hero.
Actually saw Treacy and Reid talking last September at the Bendigo B&F (Treacy was the guest speaker).
A great deal of respect between those two as ex-Pioneers.

Man this whinge thread is going to keep me warm when we inevitably slide at some point in the season:

F*cken LOL. Someone doesnt remember how hard it was to locate a Freo supporter in 2019 in the wild. Also didnt see too many of them out-and-about on Sunday!

That's code for I'm a fat s**t and spent too much time at McDonald's seeing Grimace.

View attachment 1968065

NHL playoffs going on atm - check out the winnipeg jets 'white out' - it doesn't come to my mind but has west coast eagles ever tried this? Would look fukn cool. the guys down in 6160 have 'purple haze' night which they pull off once a year, I went a couple of years and it looks pretty spectacular - would be nice to see a sea of blue/gold. Bot sure what they'd call it but would love to see it come back
In 2019 or 2020 the club issued either a yellow or blue hat to members, so each block had the same colour. Would have looked good if everyone wore them. The only issue is they were super cheap and didn't fit well at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back