Lisa Lloyd

Remove this Banner Ad

Karbo

Club Legend
Aug 9, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So upset that the hun called her attempt to sing as 'truly horrible', she actually got hubby to ring the paper up and make a complaint.

Citing that Lisa can't work or even get out of bed as a result, he said, 'I know a lot of people in Melbourne, you know!'

Go matty! :rolleyes:

Browny was funny, he was so putting it on....I was just waiting for Crawf to sing like a tool, but it didnt happen...

she sounded like she was standing on a cats tail with all the wailing she was doing ..absolutely woeful attempt at singing .
how much is Lloyd on at essendon ...? surely they could afford a nose job for the poor woman .
robbo from the dees sounded like he can sing a bit tho.
Nathan brown was disgraceful and a joke

I want to like Lloydy. I do.

He is such a tool, it makes it hard.

To be honest I thought that what they said in The Eye yesterday was really cruel and totally unnecessary and I would've been really upset too if it was me. I mean they could've ended their article on a nice note but they went out of their way to put somebody down.
I thought that her and Russell Robertson were the 2 best out of all the auditions they showed last night.
I don't know how they could think that Brown was good and say that she was bad *shakes head in disbelief*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was rather harsh how The Eye bagged her -because she clearly rates herself as a singer , however misguided that may be.
But Matty Lloyd ringing "The Eye" up and threatening them with how many people in Melbourne he knows is absolutely hilarious.

hahaha she was pathetic. You could tell she put everything into it and still sounded like nails down a chalk board.

Fraz said:
To be honest I thought that what they said in The Eye yesterday was really cruel and totally unnecessary and I would've been really upset too if it was me. I mean they could've ended their article on a nice note but they went out of their way to put somebody down.
I thought that her and Russell Robertson were the 2 best out of all the auditions they showed last night.
I don't know how they could think that Brown was good and say that she was bad *shakes head in disbelief*

Look if you put yourself in that position by getting up and singing on the Footy Show, you've got to take the good with the bad.

Not condoning the Herald-Sun and their trashy journalism, but she would have taken anything that came her way as a result of a good wrap they gave her.

For the record she was terrible. She sang at Elouise Southby's wedding and was just as bad then too.

RodgerFox said:
Look if you put yourself in that position by getting up and singing on the Footy Show, you've got to take the good with the bad.

I understand that and agree but the thing that made me angry about it was the fact that it was sort of just tacked onto the end if you know what I mean and I just thought it was plain rude and mean.
I don't think any of them should really be bagged, publicly atleast. Good on them for having the guts to get up there and have a go. I couldn't do it.

Fraz said:
I understand that and agree but the thing that made me angry about it was the fact that it was sort of just tacked onto the end if you know what I mean and I just thought it was plain rude and mean.
I don't think any of them should really be bagged, publicly atleast. Good on them for having the guts to get up there and have a go. I couldn't do it.

True.

One thing she can be happy about, she is alot better than me!

NorthBhoy said:
I want to like Lloydy. I do.

He is such a tool, it makes it hard.

Nice guy, though if he did ring up and say that (this is the social column in the herald sun after all) than it's hillarious. Avondale Heights hasn't left him.

I dont know what the Lloyds were expecting???
The audience on the night were laughing whilst they were showing her singing so the ridicule was apparent straight up!!

0,1658,423692,00.jpg

Now, remember Matty knows people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back