Past #1: Jack Mahony - drafted w #34 in '17 ND - delisted end '23 - 40 NM games/17 NM goals - thx Mahns

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh its absolutely "dont want to". Because they (Zeibull specifically) are now emotionally invested in seeing him dropped because they want so badly to type told ya so. No actual analysis of his game.
For me it’s that all he can do is pressure, which technically is something every player should be able to do and requires no talent

he’s a battler but I’d rather have others in the side ahead of him

For me it’s that all he can do is pressure, which technically is something every player should be able to do and requires no talent

yea mate, you've said it thousands of times. It's known.

Point is you say it every time no matter what he does. You're not analysing anything at this point.

If you truly believe that he does not play a role and has an positive impact then I’m not sure you really are looking closely enough. It’s not fashionable footy but it was vital last night.

yea mate, you've said it thousands of times. It's known.

Point is you say it every time no matter what he does. You're not analysing anything at this point.
The analysis is he doesn’t have the tricks of others nor elite physical attributes so he has to rely on pressure
If you truly believe that he does not play a role and has an positive impact then I’m not sure you really are looking closely enough. It’s not fashionable footy but it was vital last night.
He plays a role I just think others would offer more with the ball that would contribute to a greater net gain for the team

The analysis is he doesn’t have the tricks of others nor elite physical attributes so he has to rely on pressure

He plays a role I just think others would offer more with the ball that would contribute to a greater net gain for the team

So OUR coach always praising him but you know more than him.
Looks like we made the wrong choice for coach as obviously you know more than him.

Watching with your eyes closed again.

Loving watching Mahony. He has taken over Sugar's role as the defensive forward in style (with the bonus of allowing Kayno to successfully reinvent as lockdown defender tagger). But Jack also brings the one-touch, smart decision making to the forward line that KT lacks. Already a fixture in the team at 19. Kudos to the young fella with the old head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugger it I’m going in for a game worn guernsey when available. I’ll let the kids wear it

But seriously tZ you should love this kid

The knock on that he did in the first quarter was excellent. It’s the first time I’ve seen a North player do it. The top teams are adept at it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Powell has pulled a few of those, but I know what you mean.

Look mate, give it a rest.

It is starting to become embarrassing.

A small forward that is one paced and can’t kick over 35m doesn’t get me excited
I’d argue he isn’t one paced, not lightning but quick enough. kicking distance I’ll give you that but surely you can see the footy brain, tackling, hands, repeat efforts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back