Past #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - 54 NM games/43 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for MFC '21 - retired mid-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

The perfect player for us right now. Can be the support Brown desperately needs in the forward line and can pinch hit in the ruck. We also need another one of him in defence. It’s a shame he only has Wolverine like healing powers and not duplication powers like Jamie Madrox

Truly unbelievable the recovery so far from Maj. While I remain of the view next year will be the time he makes it back, maybe, just maybe he will get back out there this season.

We are missing him far more than I think many of us anticipated. On that fateful day last year when we heard the dreadful news of his fall, I think small though it was in the grand scheme of life, the thought crossed my mind that 2019 was destined to be a write off year for us.

If Maj makes a full recovery to live a long and enjoyable life then that in itself will be a wonderful victory for him and our football club. Go Majak.

Awesome from Maj

Convenient timing from the club

Glad I'm not the only cynic to be lying in bathtub full of cynic juice drinking a cynic beer whole Miss Cyncism 2011 tends to my engorged cynic's gland.

Glad I'm not the only cynic to be lying in bathtub full of cynic juice drinking a cynic beer whole Miss Cyncism 2011 tends to my engorged cynic's gland.

Yeah of course this situation is being abused, but it doesn't takeaway from what Maj is achieving. Brain dead Brad needs Maj, his coaching career relies on it. I reckon we'd have won two if Maj had played. Long game of course, it's better we lost and that * knuckle Scott will be gone.

Yeah of course this situation is being abused, but it doesn't takeaway from what Maj is achieving. Brain dead Brad needs Maj, his coaching career relies on it. I reckon we'd have won two if Maj had played. Long game of course, it's better we lost and that **** knuckle Scott will be gone.

Perfect world - Maj, Jacobs and TG all come good within a fortnight of Scott trudging down to Macaulay Station with his big bag o'matchday tactical tricks trailing on the wet footpath behind him.

Yeah of course this situation is being abused, but it doesn't takeaway from what Maj is achieving. Brain dead Brad needs Maj, his coaching career relies on it. I reckon we'd have won two if Maj had played. Long game of course, it's better we lost and that **** knuckle Scott will be gone.
Isn’t it ironic brad needs Maj now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’d think there’s only 25 blokes on brads list..
honestly if you were number 26, you’d probably looking at life after footy and that’s an fair indictment on the club.
On the plus side, Brad's number one passion is setting blokes up for life after football!

You’d think there’s only 25 blokes on brads list..
honestly if you were number 26, you’d probably looking at life after footy and that’s an fair indictment on the club.

Yep, is a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back