Fantasy 2016 - 11th Hour League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Shermy I can see you were on an hour ago, just giving you the heads up that its your pick in case you haven't seen the tag.
I'm away camping this weekend so wanting to do a pick tonight if possible.
Thanks mate, getting hassled at work meant I couldnt look at this till now.

Will make a pick shortly

Shermy I can see you were on an hour ago, just giving you the heads up that its your pick in case you haven't seen the tag.
I'm away camping this weekend so wanting to do a pick tonight if possible.
Done and done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will hopefully be entering the teams into ESPN tonight, looks like we will fall 1 round short of completing the draft. Not sure it really matters as we are getting pretty thin for available talent.
Could Chism , J Shuttlesworth and hodor please make their pick this round and then we will need to stop the draft to give me time to enter into ESPN.

Thanks

I will hopefully be entering the teams into ESPN tonight, looks like we will fall 1 round short of completing the draft. Not sure it really matters as we are getting pretty thin for available talent.
Could Chism , J Shuttlesworth and hodor please make their pick this round and then we will need to stop the draft to give me time to enter into ESPN.

Thanks

Still in order or just scrape the bottom of the barrel now?

Thanks

Good idea and each person can just use the waiver for the last position which is pretty meaningless anyway like you said.

Have entered in everyone's team into the ESPN site.....man it was tedious :drunk:.

Please check to make sure I have entered your team correctly, let me know if I have missed anything. The way I entered the teams may mean your best players are not automatically on the field so make sure you set them the way you want before Friday.

You will need to fill your 18th player from the FA list.

Dixie's team looks mighty strong, seemed like I was entering gun after gun with that team, early favourites in my book. Good luck everyone and enjoy the season :)

Waiver wire is active. Can we disable that bgt2110 until we have full teams?
Not able to disable waiver setting as the system believes the draft has been completed.

If it was a FA system it would be first in best dressed so let me know who you want and I will add them to your team, same goes for everyone else, post who you want for that 18th spot and I will add them.

Not able to disable waiver setting as the system believes the draft has been completed.

If it was a FA system it would be first in best dressed so let me know who you want and I will add them to your team, same goes for everyone else, post who you want for that 18th spot and I will add them.

Can you please add me Austin Sefarian Jenkins TE Bucs mate.

Ill take Forsett if he's not there cause he hasn't been moved yet an its allowed at this point re position limits.
Allowed a max of 5 RB, you already have 5 so it won't let me add Forsett. Is there a RB you want to drop for Forsett ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back