Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't train today and rumour is 2-3 week injury again over on Blitz..
I'm sure it was a good idea to send him to Perth off a 6 day break, given his injury history though.
Another big tick for the medical team!
Oh man! So frustrated and he must be disappointed that his body keeps letting him down. So it’s the quad injury again or a separate injury?

It's possible Woosh just threw that out there as an excuse for his s**t game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mention on the injury report

He's fit then! Oh wait.... This is EFC we're talking about..
He watched on at training this morning, so probably out for the season..
Our two best attacking players have been completely overcome by injuries from poor management over the last two seasons.
This is at a time when we have most needed them to be pushing to make an impact in the finals..
Not good enough.

If the Don Air podcast is to be believed, Cripps ran into the Essendon boys at the airport on the way back from WA, asked to meet Fantasia. One of the officials at the club used to work for Carlton so he asked to be introduced.

Coons and Zaka asked if Cripps was trying to poach Fanta, but apparently it’s the other way around, Fanta tried to poach Cripps. :p Must be a bit weird having that sort of celebrity with another player 😅

Orazio Fantasia said:
"Everyone carries something throughout a game or a season so it's just about managing that," Fantasia told Channel Nine.

"I can't do too much training otherwise I go into games a bit sorer than I'd like so it's just about preparing my week a bit differently."

I can see no possible scenario where playing an underdone Fantasia ends poorly.

If the Don Air podcast is to be believed, Cripps ran into the Essendon boys at the airport on the way back from WA, asked to meet Fantasia. One of the officials at the club used to work for Carlton so he asked to be introduced.

Coons and Zaka asked if Cripps was trying to poach Fanta, but apparently it’s the other way around, Fanta tried to poach Cripps. :p Must be a bit weird having that sort of celebrity with another player 😅

lol i hope he did it in front of our midfield group

Stratton = coward. Knew full well that he couldn't be belted.

Would have loved him to try it on someone like Ron Andrews.
Can’t be belted but can still fly the flag and let him know it won’t be accepted. Did anyone go to him? Push and shove or bury him in a tackle, “accidentally” get him in a marking contest? Same with MCGovern on Guelfi....essentially no response to one of our players being maliciously and unfairly rag dolled.

We lack a bit of toughness tbh.

Andrews would have killed him and there would have been a queue behind him to kick the corpse.

Can’t be belted but can still fly the flag and let him know it won’t be accepted. Did anyone go to him? Push and shove or bury him in a tackle, “accidentally” get him in a marking contest? Same with MCGovern on Guelfi....essentially no response to one of our players being maliciously and unfairly rag dolled.

We lack a bit of toughness tbh.

Andrews would have killed him and there would have been a queue behind him to kick the corpse.

Hooker literally pushed a guy in the chest and we got our mark reversed.

“Flying the flag” is a thing of the past. Very limited in what you can do.

Back