Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe we are a 25-35% better team when Raz plays. He is a PRIME MOVER. Whether it is sprint out of the middle, a kick off the ground (Bags last week) etc etc, he just makes stuff happen.
A barometer player if ever I have seen one.

He and McKenna for me, Both out and we would lose 90% of games.

Good s**t happens when he has the ball.

I still say he our most important player because im not sure we have anyone else on our list that can do what he does.
He just seems to make the world of difference.
On-field leadership and leads by example too, leadership group or not.

We would've been adrift at the end of the first quarter if he didn't stand up and kick three of his goals when he did:

Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 11.53.39 pm.png
https://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/2018/051220180701.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theyd be needing a small forward pretty soon with the loss of charlie camerom and Eddie at the end of his best.

Not sure Galucci, Poholke get the job done and are more suited up the ground

Fantasia playing well is probably the single biggest indicator of an Essendon win. A complete match winner on his day.

He finally looked back to his 2017 form against North. Its not too late for him to do some serious damage this season.

I'm not so worried. He seems like a bomber through and through.

Loves the club and loves Devon Smith even more.

9804044-3x2-940x627.jpg

Is not going anywhere

On-field leadership and leads by example too, leadership group or not.

We would've been adrift at the end of the first quarter if he didn't stand up and kick three of his goals when he did:

View attachment 520758
https://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/2018/051220180701.html
Absolutely. I thought we were about to get steamrolled before he dragged the whole team up a notch or three.

WTF why is there not 50+ posts about this guy after yesterday???

Hit form again and was close to our best player. Freakish goals, tackles and leadership.
I think Doss pretty much summed it up. :D

Yep, I’m particularly nervous about him seeing as Bassett is back with the crows. I hope he has no desire to go home.

He also now has a partner here in Adelaide, so this makes me nervous. But he is still quite young and the fact that he has developed well at Essendon, has strong friendships with all the players, and is now in our leadership group gives me hope he will stick around.

Get it sorted ASAP Dodo!

I really don't know why anyone would be nervous. He loves it in Melbourne, a lot. Also he'd be shooting himself in the foot right now if he was to re-sign on a year where he hasn't really been able to get going until now.

Back