Player Watch #15: Dylan Stephens

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to play plenty of footy for the club, but I hope he improves his physicality just a little bit.

Few efforts today that would’ve rivalled Jared Polec levels of softness.

Funny, I thought he was reasonably good; kicked well and linked up on the outside.

Then I looked at the stat sheet. Only 14 touches. 20+ should be the expectation.

And some desperation on defense would not go astray. Did have one nice HTB tackle though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's better than that. campaigner seem to be satisfied with having nailed down a spot and is now coasting. Irony being that that spot won't be nailed down for much ******* longer if he produces that horseshit

We might need to move Ford or Mckercher to the wing and play Hardeman, George, Bergman or someone else over Stephens

Stephens was very disappointing. No impact. Just jogging around collecting a pay cheque.

Hardeman to the backline (he’s actually a natural backman who can also intercept) and Colby to a wing is absolutely the solution.

Colby looked so dangerous when he was up around outside our F50

Unbelievably, he ran the most kms of all 46 players on the ground today.... so the effort & fitness is there... he just needs to get into more dangerous positions & find the footy more!

He's better than that. campaigner seem to be satisfied with having nailed down a spot and is now coasting. Irony being that that spot won't be nailed down for much ******* longer if he produces that horseshit
Not sure he is
Hasn’t done anything at AFL level
Likely to go down the bonar and ahern road, top 8 picks who are busts and can’t put

in a good team he would be the cream on top that runs all day and collect his 20 + 2. unfortunately we aren't that good team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back