15-year-old Maurice Rioli Jnr To Make Senior Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how much homework the interviewer did before she met M.J but a few of her questions had me ?????

On a side note.....I'm in the N.T at the moment in a small Island community called Milingimbi (between Darwin & Groote), just a beautiful place. About 1500 people who love their footy, Very fortunate to be able to be here.....

Lucky bugger.

Enjoy yourself mate.

Lucky bugger.

Enjoy yourself mate.

Cheers smasha !! Back home now but supposed to be going back up for a month late January...:)

Why do Essendon have first dibs on him again?

They don't have first dibs. He's from thier Academy zone but in the end it's MJRs decision who he wants to play for and he has said openly and repeatedly that he wants to play for Richmond.

Why do Essendon have first dibs on him again?
Because he is part of their academy and we would need to bid for him and the bombers can match the bid

They don't have first dibs. He's from thier Academy zone but in the end it's MJRs decision who he wants to play for and he has said openly and repeatedly that he wants to play for Richmond.

Not Maurice we are talking about braydon Rioli

Because he is part of their academy and we would need to bid for him and the bombers can match the bid

My bad

I could be wrong but they still have the choice to nominate the Academy Club or for the Draft. We don't get 1st call on him tho but he can request a trade to us after his contract is out.

I could be wrong but they still have the choice to nominate the Academy Club or for the Draft. We don't get 1st call on him tho but he can request a trade to us after his contract is out.
Pretty sure they are allocated to the academy similar to the mosquito kid this year , He was allocated to Hawks but Bombers bid and hawks decided not to match.

Hopefully Braydon doesnt kill it at junior level and we 'see something the bombers dont' Tank boy Tank
Daniel will need to get in his ear to get some selective bad news during the tac year and follow the script like Sydney Stack did this year

You guys dont believe this was not planned do you ?
You think its a coincidence do you that they are besties

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE_GUN When do we get a decent academy player? Seems like every club has had a promising one come through but us.
Sorry for butting into the board but you guys have Maurice Rioli Jnr coming through in the 2020 draft.
There is also a Brayden Rioli which you don’t have father son rights to but is the younger brother of Daniel Rioli.
I watched a St Mary’s game the other day and Brayden was playing but don’t think Maurice was. Brayden looked quite raw and you could tell he was young with the bigger bodies around him but he has skills that do need development but could be an exciting prospect if he does end up at Richmond or any club for that matter.

Sorry for butting into the board but you guys have Maurice Rioli Jnr coming through in the 2020 draft.
There is also a Brayden Rioli which you don’t have father son rights to but is the younger brother of Daniel Rioli.
I watched a St Mary’s game the other day and Brayden was playing but don’t think Maurice was. Brayden looked quite raw and you could tell he was young with the bigger bodies around him but he has skills that do need development but could be an exciting prospect if he does end up at Richmond or any club for that matter.
MJ picked up an ankle injury in his last game, so out at the moment. Shown a bit already to have fans excited.

Brayden tied to Essendon's NGA

If he does not nominate the bombers as an academy player, I believe they lose their right to match. Zero discount.

So does Brayden Rioli Have a choice if he elects to nominate ? If yes then thats great we will know roughly where he will be selected and can trade a pick to get close to that level _ Daniel having a word to little bro to get some bad news and miss some games through 'Injury'

So does Brayden Rioli Have a choice if he elects to nominate ? If yes then thats great we will know roughly where he will be selected and can trade a pick to get close to that level _ Daniel having a word to little bro to get some bad news and miss some games through 'Injury'

He can’t pick us. He can elect to be preselected by Essendon or go into the open draft. I think though, since he is in their academy he is already signed on with the Bombers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can’t pick us. He can elect to be preselected by Essendon or go into the open draft. I think though, since he is in their academy he is already signed on with the Bombers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s no signature , they have first dibs on him , I can’t fathom that he would reject guarantee to go to Melb via ess and throw himself into the draft with very real prospect of going to GC , syd , Adelaide or Perth

There’s no signature , they have first dibs on him , I can’t fathom that he would reject guarantee to go to Melb via ess and throw himself into the draft with very real prospect of going to GC , syd , Adelaide or Perth
Thats the beauty of live draft pick trading now though. Makes it far easier to trade into a position to get him now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back