Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - 5 more years! (Contracted until 2027)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly Andrew wasn't blessed with quick foot speed, but had quick thinking and quick decision making, especially in tight congested spaces.
I was one of his biggest fans PB Could wear the hits too, I remember a glen archer shirtfront that spilt him down the middle, most would have been carried off or at least down for the count , Andy dusted himself off and got straight up , I just thought, gee

I was one of his biggest fans PB Could wear the hits too, I remember a glen archer shirtfront that spilt him down the middle, most would have been carried off or at least down for the count , Andy dusted himself off and got straight up , I just thought, gee

I remember that hit, I think it was in 2003. Archer got reported but got off, nowdays he would of been suspended.

Hope we bring in his cousin willy.
And also young kayle Kirby needs to be drafted as well. Both priorities

How old is his cousin/when is he draftable?

Got any mail on him?

How old is his cousin/when is he draftable?

Got any mail on him?
Was draftable a few years ago but he was about 100kg as a small forward lol.

Apparently killing it in the SANFL after losing the weight.

Must have come through the Relton Roberts academy...or take after Dean I guess? :D

Just did a quick look for him and seems he got invited to the SA Combine. Would be awesome to have another Rioli at the club (Rioli2Rioli). :cool:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...t/news-story/cebdf1dbcee5caaa9230b64240796c15
It's a great story of persistence and hard work. Would love him at punt Rd next year. Also kayle Kirby kicked 5 goals in our reserves yesterday. Wow has he got talent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL+U18+Championship+Rd+5+INzhnzflnwvl.jpg

willlyyyyy

He was good when he was fat, now he is a gun. wants to go up a level and will 100% get drafted this year. could be the next eddie betts (or marty mcgrath)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back