Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

Remove this Banner Ad

I think our strategy is to raise other team's market values for re-signing their own players so we can cripple them by tying up their cash flows.
We then go after the true target in their team or remove them from competing with us for another target.
Well played North, well played
C6gIJrMXMAArSDM.jpg

100% won't be at north, st kilda leading the race.

Yes I understand his best mate plans to play at St. Kilda next year. Furthermore he wants to live in the bayside area and can't bear the thought of having to spend 20 minutes in the car travelling west to get to Arden Street for training (even though he originally played for the Geelong Falcons).

He's a very good player.

How many have actually watched this guy play and paid attention to him? I have a feeling it's not many.

For 600k? Especially when the salary cap is increasing? It's peanuts for a player who is an All-Australian in waiting.

However, my first and other preferences would be Kelly, Jones, Martin and then Pittard.

He's a very good player.

How many have actually watched this guy play and paid attention to him? I have a feeling it's not many.

For 600k? Especially when the salary cap is increasing? It's peanuts for a player who is an All-Australian in waiting.

However, my first and other preferences would be Kelly, Jones, Martin and then Pittard.

600k? You having a laugh? That's more then we wanted to pay Wells

He's a very good player.

I have and he's a very poor footballer. All Australia??? Your kidding yourself.

I think our strategy is to raise other team's market values for re-signing their own players so we can cripple them by tying up their cash flows.
We then go after the true target in their team or remove them from competing with us for another target.
Well played North, well played

Correct. We are actually into Jack Hombsch for a 12 year - $800K per year contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's sorta what we've wanted Atley to be. A half back with pace who wants to take the game on. Unfortunately like Atley he does torch it a bit. Plus the price tag seems a little much
600 is no doubt overs but its soon going to become the new norm to pay overs.

We can streamline this into a thread of players who are available at the end of the year who North aren't interested in. But he's better than any similar type we currently have so yeah...have a look and kick the tyres.

Love the way North is going about becoming a big player in the trade/free agency carousel. They have the cap room after making big calls on senior players and aren't shying away from trying to attract players.

I think this is a fair way overs for a player like Pittard but perhaps the club doesn't see Atley taking the next step? I've found Mullet and MacMillan to be good rebounders for you blokes and even Marley Williams has provided some good defense and dash out of there. A bit out of the box but perhaps they see him as a winger at North and a bit of a change of pace for your midfield which does lack a bit of dash...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back