Senior 19. Corey Durdin

Remove this Banner Ad

Durdin was adjudged the best player at the u16 champs in 2018, playing as a pure midfielder.

He's going to play mostly as a small forward at AFL level, but he's got the skills and instincts to make an impact higher up the ground.

Today's match was a perfect example of him showing up on the wing, in defence and even taking a contested mark. Definitely won't be permanently anchored in fwd 50.

Maybe Michael Gibbons 2.0? Not sure he's as natural a ball winner as Gibbo but looks more dynamic.

Durdin was adjudged the best player at the u16 champs in 2018, playing as a pure midfielder.

He's going to play mostly as a small forward at AFL level, but he's got the skills and instincts to make an impact higher up the ground.

Today's match was a perfect example of him showing up on the wing, in defence and even taking a contested mark. Definitely won't be permanently anchored in fwd 50.

Maybe Michael Gibbons 2.0? Not sure he's as natural a ball winner as Gibbo but looks more dynamic.

Imo, Durdin is clearly an AFL player. Gibbons was clearly a VFL player.

There is a big difference. As i know you already know.

Smart quick tough little player, great clean hands fantastic field kick & a good mark for his size, adds some real zip and pressure to the team, has that ability to open the game completely up for us when further up the ground…

Love how hard he works up the ground popping up as far as inside the defensive 50 at times.

Kid has the drive and skill set to be an AFL player.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

That’s just a mispronunciation - Brian Taylor’s is a misapprehension brought on by poor research.

It’s sad that BT does it all the time. I get he isn’t a supporter like we are but we wouldn’t even be making that sort of error about another clubs player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s sad that BT does it all the time. I get he isn’t a supporter like we are but we wouldn’t even be making that sort of error about another clubs player.
says something about his professionalism, or lack of it....

Have to agree with Andy Maher from GuesSEN for a change:

Durdin does remind me of a young Boomer Harvey in every possible way...

Damn that's actually pretty spot on actually. Even the brashness on the field is similar.

Have to agree with Andy Maher from GuesSEN for a change:

Durdin does remind me of a young Boomer Harvey in every possible way...

If he ends a player like Boomer Harvey then we’ve lucked on the best pick in the draft for 20 years.

He certainly has the pace and agility of Boomer, better mark and by a fair margin

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back