AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper - Out for 6 to 8 weeks after knee surgery - 14/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Given how much crap normally gets said on that podcast without anyone noticing, and given how close-lipped Draper normally is with a journo or two in the call with him looking for a story between dick jokes... well it's kinda interesting that they only just crossed that line far enough to get called out. Would've thought it would have happened much sooner.

Here We Go Again GIF

Damo blocked me on twitter cos I asked if he was an ugly baby. HARDEN UP .
Mark Stevens blocked me on Twitter, and I'm not even sure what I said.

Probably something about the saga. What a dick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the Dogs president called Barham to get this sorted out.

As much as I want to like the Dogs I can't get past the reality that, post Smorgan, they are always run by sniveling little weasels.

I honestly can't believe the world we live in sometimes. The only person this affects is Draper. He puts pressure on himself, let him deal with it.

The Dogs can pretend everything fine, all they want, but it's not. Nothing Sam Draper says changes that reality. If the situation is so precarious that it falls apart because of Draper, he's done them a favour, hasn't he?

Last edited:
Mark Stevens blocked me on Twitter, and I'm not even sure what I said.

Probably something about the saga. What a dick.
years ago Robbo blocked me because he posted something like, "I might not know the date, but I'll always know what round it is".

And I posted:

"more like whose round it is"

I still list that in my top three career achievements on the front page of my resume.

years ago Robbo blocked me because he posted something like, "I might not know the date, but I'll always know what round it is".

And I posted:

I still list that in my top three career achievements on the front page of my resume.
10/10

And I posted:

Funny because true

And I posted:

I found out Robbo blocked me when I didn't even have any interaction with him. Turned out about a week earlier in a tweet has wasn't part of I mentioned "slobbo". So he must have been searching that term and blocking anyone who used it

Scott went on for a minute about how he was dropped for the Bulldogs comment, then said "oh but he wasn't dropped, he was injured" then a minute later "he was medically cleared to play, he wasn't ruled out, he'll be back next week"
I thought he made it clear that the reason Draper wasn't playing was because he had some knee soreness and after the experience with Draper playing sore last year and getting worse they decided not to take any risk this year. But yeah it seems that his injury isn't all that serious at this stage.

So I took it as yes Draper screwed up by making comments that may be true but certainly aren't appropriate to make in his position but no that's not the reason he wasn't playing.

Goldy got beaten in the ruck but i didnt find myself wishing Draper was in. That speaks more than the maronic podcast stuff.

Dude is just dumb and way too immature still. I think we should give Bryon a shot and make drapes actually earn his spot back.

Goldy got beaten in the ruck but i didnt find myself wishing Draper was in. That speaks more than the maronic podcast stuff.

Dude is just dumb and way too immature still. I think we should give Bryon a shot and make drapes actually earn his spot back.
Williams is a beast. I’d take him every day of the week.

And I posted:

🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back