Delisted #20: Zac Clarke - Delisted - 24/10

Remove this Banner Ad

On what I've seen Clarke will be adequate or perhaps even a little better backup in case Bellchambers goes down. No he won't be a star and I hope to hell we don't have any games where we play both Bellchambers and Clarke together.

Yes Grundy/Gawn would probably take Clarke to the cleaners but so what, they are guns and how many teams have 2 blokes that can go with that caliber of player?

I think he will fill the void left by Leuenberger quite nicely and will be invaluable in passing experience along to Draper who I have really high hopes for.

He cost us nothing.
You aren't going to get Simon Madden or Even Peter Somerville at that price.
What we do have is reasonably competent backup for a year or two until Draper is ready.
He's a better option than players on other lists such as Frampton at Port and Jones at Feel who I've seen play who are miles off.

I am perfectly fine with the pick up.
I also want to see Draper play first in preference to Clarke if Bellchambers is to pick up a 2-3 week injury.

I've always thought the key to success was having three dreadlocked players.

Now we've hit the quota, I'm expecting a 120 point victory tonight. Go well Zac, no pressure mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a reason he was let go by a poor Freo side and we saw it in all it's glory tonight.
As others have said play Draper and watch him blossom!!

Thought he showed some good signs.

hFDnYbt.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back