2009 Trade Discussion - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I might do
Zac Dawson to Levi Greenwood only because Zac has a B/e of 30 so probably has reached his peak then i can do
Dempsy to 400K back

I might do
Zac Dawson to Levi Greenwood only because Zac has a B/e of 30 so probably has reached his peak then i can do
Dempsy to 400K back

What has Zac been scoring. Break even over 30 is quite low and easily achievable. Sounds like he still has maybe 1-2 weeks upside left.

Edit: Zac is averaging 46, his three round mean is 55 and he scored 59 last week. Still has upside. However if you really want Greenwood in then do it, is he going to hold his spot?

lets face it zac dawson is not a good dtmer and even if he gets over his be of 30 to say 50 then he will still only go up 6k.
He might have still have another 10-15k left but really he has basically peaked

What has Zac been scoring. Break even over 30 is quite low and easily achievable. Sounds like he still has maybe 1-2 weeks upside left.

Edit: Zac is averaging 46, his three round mean is 55 and he scored 59 last week. Still has upside. However if you really want Greenwood in then do it, is he going to hold his spot?
if brouhton gets named then i might get him instead but i really need to get rid of dempsy and Dawson is my on Cash cow that has peaked or close to peaking

if brouhton gets named then i might get him instead but i really need to get rid of dempsy and Dawson is my on Cash cow that has peaked or close to peaking

Pretty sure Broughton has been named

IN THE WAFL

I should add that in a perfect world once I trade Ablett that I get him back cheaper. High BE plus a couple of games to get in the groove could see him $50k cheaper.
yea good point there. he should drop 50k you would think so that would make him 460k. il be doing ablett>hayes this week freeing up 110k and also zaharakis>coughlan. i rekan cogs will peak around 350k and when he does out coughlan>back in ablett.

just on marc murphy ive seen a lot of people say its get him in this week or not at all. il be picking him up next week for skipworth. he has a be of 95 odd so he wont rise much this week if he gets that. maybe 5 or 10k. so you would still be able to get him next week at roughly the same price.mind you they are playing freo so he may get 120 but he would still be at a good price next week

Alot of what you said made sense, cheers. I am now considering Zaharakis to Coughlan. Any thoughts?
will also be doing that. i carnt see zaharakis making to much more and his spot in the side is looking shaky. cogs has looked good so far with 75 and 91 and will only get better. his spot in the side is safe so no need to worry about that like other rookies. he should peak at 350k which would see him be directly traded to a fallen premium. who knows he may even average 90 and be a 6th mid keeper.

will also be doing that. i carnt see zaharakis making to much more and his spot in the side is looking shaky. cogs has looked good so far with 75 and 91 and will only get better. his spot in the side is safe so no need to worry about that like other rookies. he should peak at 350k which would see him be directly traded to a fallen premium. who knows he may even average 90 and be a 6th mid keeper.

Those were my thoughts, summed up. Thanks

So frustrating, Tuck could get some massive scores if he had as much TOG as everyone else....only had 67% against Sydney.

luke ball got 91 points last week at only 58% game time- thats pretty freakish

i dont think TOG effects players scores as much as people percieve it does

hey beams is officially out, and yeah now im stuck, dont wana trade ablett, i also have petrenko and walker that im looking at getting rid of , just dont no how to avoid this zero

ohoh.jpg

My 7th, 8th and 9th backs are Petrenko, Cheney and Broughton. I'm upgrading one of them to Mackie this week. Should I upgrade Cheney or Petrenko? Not sure if either of them are playing this week! Arrg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urgh, screw you Brent Ratten:mad:

I'm copping a 0 unless Petrenko is somehow picked from that bench and Houlihan becomes a late inclusion. I can do:

Have 160K
Ablett-->Corey
Petrenko-->Bock (probs him)

Or if Grimes plays i can take a big chance and pick him and do
Houli--> Grimes
Petrenko -->Chadley/Ablett-->Jimmy

omg i hate life:(

DILEMMA!

I have 110k in the bank - and want to get rid of Beams!

Should I go for Coughlan (don't gain much cash, but has much higher scoring potential if he can stay on the park)

or Cockie (less job security, less potential upside, but have 100k to muck around with for future upgrades)

Thoughts?

I have Houlihan and Hartlett out. Im already looking at doing Beams to Coughlan but is it worth doing Cheney to Bock/Hodge (But I'll have Suban and Petrenko starting) or trade Petrenko to Goddard and cop the zero?

Hey which one of these trades is better:

Ablett------> M. Murphy
Beams------> Bartel + 30k

Or

Ablett------>M.Murphy
Robinson----> Bartel

Robinson is on my bench currently, and if I trade him then it means I can put Beams on my bench and play Bartel, in the hope that Beams plays next week and keeps making me $$$. Thoughts? Is it worth trading a bench player to a keeper?

Hey which one of these trades is better:

Ablett------> M. Murphy
Beams------> Bartel + 30k

Or

Ablett------>M.Murphy
Robinson----> Bartel

Robinson is on my bench currently, and if I trade him then it means I can put Beams on my bench and play Bartel, in the hope that Beams plays next week and keeps making me $$$. Thoughts? Is it worth trading a bench player to a keeper?

i would go robinson ---> bartel

beams will slot staright back in when he retunrs from injury.

Ok, almost decided...... $100k, 18 trades in the bank

Gary Ablett -> Marc Murphy +$225k
Hayden Skipworth -> Matthew Pavlich +$104k

One of Beams/Zaharakis/Robinson -> Cockie/De Boer +~$200k
Daniel Rich -> Joel Corey ~5k

That will depleat my resources and the two upgrades after that I'll look to bring in Steve Johnson and one of Andrew Mackie/Sam Fisher/Grant Birchall.

Anyone see a better way of going about it?

dtrd7.jpg

Ok, so Beams, Hartlett, Petrenko and Lucas are going to hurt me this week.

I've carried Raines, Birchall and Didak since the start of the season and copping 0s is starting to annoy me..

What do people think of

Beams -> Coughlan
Lucas -> Stevie J (or anyone else for that matter - would you rather take Buddy + $$$?)

I currently have $217k in the bank and 18 trades left.

Advice appreciated :)

Ok, Houlihan out has forced me to do a trade in the backs to not cop a 0.
First of all, how long will Houlihan be out for and when will Raines come back.

103k in the bank, 16 trades remaining
I will most likely do Ablett->Corey ~180k in the bank
Then either Raines ->Mackie/Hodge
or Houlihan->Mackie/Hodge

Who should i trade out of raines and houlihan, and who for?

Need to get rid of Dalziell this week and can't decide between Mitchell and Marc Murphy. Murph averaged 3 more last season and is a bit more consistent but less capable of pulling the big scores. Is he worth the extra 5K?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back