2010 MLB Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. He definitely got there in time though! I realised after i posted that his hand never got close.

Yep, now just stolen a base. Man he is fast.

You getting along to any post season games this year? (i assume you live in the bronx?)

This aint over yet, Lee is almost done, won't pitch in the 8th you would think, so the Yanks might have a rally in them yet.

I hope so, just for interests sake from a neutral viewers point of view.

I've seen a few games this year when Lee has dominated Tampa Bay (both as a Mariner and a Ranger) and then gone on 1 inning too many (every time the 8th inning) and then got hit around and lost.

Hope the Rangers pull him now and back their bullpen.

Bloody hell, how many 3rd strikes have been called on the Yankee hitters while they are looking.

Swing the bat, against Lee he'll get you anyway, so you might as well have a crack.

Down to the 9th, Yankees need to hold here and then launch something, very hard with only 3 outs left though.

What's everyone's thoughts on TBS PitchTRAX?

Last year it bothered me but this year it has grown on me and I even missed it when watching the Fox coverage of the NLCS the other day.

I hated when they had two of the boxes there, this one I can handle.

Still too big imo. But it is pretty informative.

Texas score another one.

Well this is over, Rangers going to rack up the runs now, could be 5 or 6 nothing before the Yankees even bat for the last time.

If the Rangers can at least get a 4-0 lead, expect Lee to try and get a complete game, although it may hurt his ability to return in 3 or 4 days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW texas have done a number on the Yankees who refuse to swing the bat. Feel for Pettite pitched a hell of a game without any support from the hitters

With this lead Lee would sit out the ninth you would think and make sure he is Cherry ripe for game 7.

I wonder if the extended break has ended up being a major disdvantage for the Yankees, they seem to have lost all momentum and if not for Texas not finishing the job in game one could very easily be three nil down right now.

Give Lee a blank cheque and they will be near on unstoppable in 2011 if there offense holds up.

And they don't lose any of their other pitchers of course.

Give Lee a blank cheque and they will be near on unstoppable in 2011 if there offense holds up.

And they don't lose any of their other pitchers of course.

I wouldn't count the Rangers out yet!

If they aren't able to hold on to him, it will be shame. But they have definitely got there worth's out of him these last 4 months!!

In the meantime, while he is still definitely a Ranger:

lee.jpg

:thumbsu: :D :thumbsu: :D

Tomorrow's games are massive in regards to the final result of each series IMO.

In the NLCS, the Giants start Cain against Hamels, in a game the Giants "almost" must win. I say almost as I think they need to go 2-1 in the home stretch to be any chance in this series.

While The Yankees start Burnett against Hunter, in a game most think the Yankees will win, but after their terrible batting performance (Yes Lee was great, but the NY batters were equally as bad) the Yankees will have to really turn it around to even the series.

The Giants game is the early game, so looks like an early start for us Giants or Phillies fans.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back