2012 Eliminator Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Beams plus 419 vs Magner, M Williams and J Elliott

Should be ok.

and Im officially out.. 1416 - 1565. :(

Didnt get as far this year, but was kinda expecting to be knocked out sometime in the bye rnds anyway..

Well done and good luck to whoever is still in it! Will still keep an eye on this thread for progress of fellow BFers! :thumbsu:

So... I had a draw, seriously a draw, what are the chances.

Now...what the **** happens?
Higher previous week ranking wins.

Edit: as in overall ranking, not eliminator ranking.

Officially, In the event of a tied score at any stage, the team with the highest total score for the season-to-date is deemed the winner - if this is equal, the winner will be the team who registered first in time.

In the event of a tied score at any stage, the team with the highest total score for the season-to-date is deemed the winner - if this is equal, the winner will be the team who registered first in time.

In the event of a tied score at any stage, the team with the highest total score for the season-to-date is deemed the winner - if this is equal, the winner will be the team who registered first in time.

Cmon Rude I am Waiting on the verdict Win or Loss :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should have easily won, instead its come down to the wire

Me: Mitchell, Birchill, Clarke and Swan vs
Him: M. Williams, Beams, Grimes, +124

Argh cant believe i lost
His Uniques..... My Uniques
johnson 60 .....Robinson 70
selwood 118 ..Stephenson 26
riewoldt 136 ..Martin 68
kennedy 101. Goddard 81
williams 47 ....Sexton 46
beams 155 ....Mitchell 88
grimes 114.... Birchill 89
......................Clarke 44
......................Swan 142

sorry bout format

Won 1404 to 1362. Kinda happy in a sense that I scored low as now I will be matched up against a team that scored high this week just gone. Hopefully that means that they have a lot of players on their list with a bye in round 12.

Won 1404 to 1362. Kinda happy in a sense that I scored low as now I will be matched up against a team that scored high this week just gone. Hopefully that means that they have a lot of players on their list with a bye in round 12.
Good thinking!

The lack of sidewaysing ill be doing this round disappoints me.

Sandilands is a given to be traded out because of his turf toe for Goldstien, semi sideways but meh.

Magner for Rockliff is an alarming upgrade.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

And Malceski for Sam Shaw is a huge downgrade, which everyone knows i despise immensely. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

What a boring git. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Getting to the pointy end now - 2 weeks of bye rounds to go.

Opponent: Bloodsweatnbeers - only 200pts behind me overall.
Before trades
Def: 4 byes plus Scotland out
Mids: 3 byes
Ruck: 1 bye
Fwds: 3 byes

So with 3 trades, could only get maximum 20 players on.

Me
I've got 21 on the field this week, but with some big guns out - Chapman, Sidebottom, Steve J, Beams, Stanton. Will be hanging on to see his team tonight for the unique matchups.

I thought the same thing. I managed to scrape through by 3 points so hopefully the team I play this week will have a few players out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back