Competitions 2013 Bulldogs Supercoach & Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Dannnnnnnnnn

Koby Stevens question time again this week. Noticed that he is named on the bench, I was hoping he was only the sub last week due to concerns about his hamstring.. :)
He came on last week and was very influential and exactly what we needed. I would seriously doubt that he'll start sub again but after last week who knows... I'm tossing up between starting him or Viney.

What's the deal with Michael Talia at the moment ?? Others in front of him ?
Would've like to have seen the brothers play against each other on Sunday !

What's the deal with Michael Talia at the moment ?? Others in front of him ?
Would've like to have seen the brothers play against each other on Sunday !
Still not ready for AFL, really. Kicking is horrible. He's very much similar to Dale Morris in the way he plays, but obviously Morris is well ahead of him.

Hey Guys, Just looking at my draft team at the moment, In the league Cooney is currently a free agent. Thinking of trading him for Mundy, do you think this bloke is back to his best? Or is this a bit of a knee jerk reaction on my behalf?

He is looking the goods at the moment. I really hope he can continue this form.

Is there a worse player than Mundy you can get rid of though? I think Mundy will outscore Cooney this season, but Coons would be a good pick-up.

Yeah, Problem with Mundy for my team is that I also have fyfe and Barlow too :/ , Think I have to many freo mids.

Mundy had a great finish last season with an average of 117 or something in the last 10 games, but I think he gets the tag a fair bit. Maybe I'll swap Cooney for Barlow.

Hey Guys, Just looking at my draft team at the moment, In the league Cooney is currently a free agent. Thinking of trading him for Mundy, do you think this bloke is back to his best? Or is this a bit of a knee jerk reaction on my behalf?
Cooney might get tagged with Griffen out this week, proceed at your own caution.

I dont think you can stop COoney when he is at full flight (much like Cotchin and Dangerfield ect) but with Griffen out I would be careful with paing the $450+k price if he gets tagged.. Your best bet is Boyd who is back. I will be getting rid of SMith and Stevens and picking Boyd up in 2 weeks time ;)

I'm eyeballing Jackson Macrae as a cash cow in the next few games.
Can someone gimme some insight as to his JS and worth as a cash cow for Supercoach.
Thankyou in advance.:footy:
At the rate our players are dropping with injury, his job security is good (unless he succumbs too :eek:)

I'd consider Sam Mayes who has scored 72 & 78 and is about to jump in price. He's also a M/F :thumbsu:

I think he would have very good job security with Higgins, Dickson and Gia being out for some time. Not sure if he'd be worth it though considering he is priced at 174k. I'd suggest to look closely at this week's game and see if he can improve his scoring which I believe he can do. Also, I think there's a high chance of him being rested after a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idea on when/if Tom Williams gets back this season?

Took him as a smoky in an Ultimate Footy league and there is some ok depth on the bench but Williams top end still feels too appealing to let him go back into free agency for potential finals team to nab.

Any idea on when/if Tom Williams gets back this season?

Took him as a smoky in an Ultimate Footy league and there is some ok depth on the bench but Williams top end still feels too appealing to let him go back into free agency for potential finals team to nab.
Should be back in full training next week. The amount of time he spends in the VFL will be the telling point, though, as he missed most of the pre-season and will need to get match fit. It's hard to say when he'll be playing.

Hrovat? How's he going, will he get a game? Because I am thinking of getting rid of him and keeping Mitchell from Port in exchange for Evans from Melbourne.

Hrovat? How's he going, will he get a game? Because I am thinking of getting rid of him and keeping Mitchell from Port in exchange for Evans from Melbourne.
Probably a few weeks away. Will be a good downgrade option down the line but I'm not sure if I'd keep him hoping he'll get a game soon. :)

Anyone know how long Cotchin is out for? Did a quick google search and a browse of the Richmond boards but didn't see any info. Cheers
Pretty sure it's only one week, he was obviously carrying it last week and didn't seem to aggravate it, it's more precautionary. I'd say one week, two max.

What do you guys honestly think of Libba scoring wise for fantasy (DT) considering getting him in a trade where I can keep him as one of my 10 players for next year and future years..

will his scores rise soon? hes been pretty good but how much better do you honestly think hel get.
85+? 95+? 100? A grader?
thanks

What do you guys honestly think of Libba scoring wise for fantasy (DT) considering getting him in a trade where I can keep him as one of my 10 players for next year and future years..

will his scores rise soon? hes been pretty good but how much better do you honestly think hel get.
85+? 95+? 100? A grader?
thanks

Not sure about Libba being consistent this year. With no Boyd I would pick up Libba but not until next season imo.

Has Boyd been carrying an injury? Any reason to why he is scoring -30 from last year. I think he is worth a look since he was my perma captain last year.
He had a calf at the start of the year, and I believe it's still worrying him. Doesn't look like he's right out on the field.
No "official" word though, so that's just what I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back