Universal Love 2013 - Lions Fancast series - by round

Remove this Banner Ad

I think these Fancasts have been a great inclusion to my weekly footy fill - great work by Dom Fay & Michael Whiting and kudos to the club for the weekly player access.

Rnd - 01 -

Rnd - 02 -

Rnd - 03 -

Rnd - 04 -

Rnd - 05 -

Bye Rnd -

Rnd - 12 - - special guest Rob Kerr

Rnd - 13 - - Sam Mayes [Rising Star Rnd12]

Rnd - 14 - - discuss Geelong leaving the door open and Dayne Zorko interview

Rnd - 15 - - Indepth preview of Q_Clash VI

Rnd - 16 - - review GCS win and preview Nth Melb

Rnd - 17 - - review of comeback win against Nth and then review coming game in Darwin against the Dees

Rnd - 18 - - Port preview

Rnd - 19 - - St.Kilda preview/Port review

Rnd - 20 - - Richmond preview/St.Kilda review

Great that they've got a commercial radio guy to improve the process and listenability who also knows quite a lot about the Lions.

Just super glad he doesn't fall back on old habits and drop in some Bruno Mars or Ke$ha.

Forget the 'music', I think the Punter Club ought to be chasing him up... his round 8 tip was the Lions by 10pts!!! :eek:

As a Victorian who gets very little lions talk these podcasts are gold. Look forward to them every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the specific day/time when these pop up?

Absolutely loving them, great knowledge.

Usually around noon on Thursday's.

I think the regular time is 4pm Wednesdays (have noticed most going up at that time), but if they miss that time then it seems to go up on a Thursday.

Gary O'Donnell is brilliant in this chat. One of the best insights into the club I've heard.

Agreed. A massive :thumbsu: to the club for allowing this to happen and putting this out there for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back