scotty13

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tracy Vilage Razorbacks
Couldn't see anything on here already about this, but was amazed how many of our players are potentially having milestone games this year (seems more than other years)

Kane Cornes: Every week he plays is a milestone for most AFL games played for PAFC :)

Westhoff: 150 games (10 games to go)
Carlile: 150 games (12 games to go)
Boak: 150 games (13 games to go)

Gray: 100 games (4 games to go)
Broadbent: 100 games (15 games to go)
Trengove: 100 games (16 games to go)

Lobbe: 50 games (1 game to go)
Wingard: 50 games (2 games to go)
Oshea: 50 games (2 games to go)
Jonas: 50 games (10 games to go)
Pittard: 50 games (13 games to go)

Shulz: 150 AFL games (2 games to go)

In two games time, Wingard, Shulz and Oshea could all be celebrating together.
In 10 games, the Hoff and Jonas celebrating together.

This is 13 players (not including Cornes) potentially celebrating Milestone games this year.
We have already had
Impey: 1st AFL game
Clurey: 1st AFL game
Gray: 1st AFL game
Ebert: 50 club games
Cornes: 300 AFL sanctioned matches.

Seems like a rather large year for the club with these types of games, which is good I think :)

Heard Gray was close to his 100th game have to say that's one I'm looking forward to most alongside Boak, Hoff & Broady's 150th given he's taken a while to chalk it up but there was no doubt he'd get there.

It's a shame it's going to be against Melbourne at TIO stadium though, that's one I would've liked to attend.

so many great players all looking to achieve milestones this year.. may they all happen.

Andrew Moore is another, with 39 games under his belt he would need to burst into the side and hold his position to crack 50 this year.

what an absolute shame that Kane was dropped to Glenelg in those dark days of our history. he would've overtaken Kirk and Goodes on the consecutive games played list and sat up the very top.

so many great players all looking to achieve milestones this year.. may they all happen.

Andrew Moore is another, with 39 games under his belt he would need to burst into the side and hold his position to crack 50 this year.

what an absolute shame that Kane was dropped to Glenelg in those dark days of our history. he would've overtaken Kirk and Goodes on the consecutive games played list and sat up the very top.

damn stats.rleague site... only highlight listed players is they have played this season... thats why I missed Moore... although still got Oshea for some reason...
Let hope he gets there as well and makes it 14 players!

He'll get there this year :thumbsu: as others have said, just needs the wet weather and an opportunity to present itself.

Good idea for a thread.

I dunno about Moore

as much as i love him and want him to do well

without injury

who does he kick out?

Dom? (but then who does Newton kick out?)

I just love how hard it is to get a game with us at the moment

The level of performance of some of our players over the past year given their experience is staggering.

Wines and Wingard are obvious jets, but

Hombsch at 20 games
Trollec at 22 games
Pittard, Jonas and Lobbe yet to hit 50 games

These guys are only going to get better.

Look at Broadbent, Hartlett, Gray and Trengove and how they've improved now that they are in that 70-100 game bracket compared to when they were sub 50 games.

50th game to this legend this week, they've gone quick let's hope he celebrates it with a big win.

10175041_850022108346462_8384323135536005876_n.jpg

congrats to Chad Wingard coming up against the Dockers at home in his 50th!! what a reputation he has for a 50 gamer. he's built himself up nicely for this with 3 goals in each of the last two games, hope we manage to kick over 20 goals again!! spoiled again already we are as Port fans, I expect to win every time I go to the footy no question...

I dunno about Moore

as much as i love him and want him to do well

without injury

who does he kick out?

Dom? (but then who does Newton kick out?)

I just love how hard it is to get a game with us at the moment

really hard to get a spot in the 22 and then pick a sub out of that, we even have the cattle to have a good sub of varying needs.

Moore still has to wait a few weeks (or more).. might not even get to that 50 milestone. Probably one who will do great in the finals for the Maggies. :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Schultzy on his 150th that's a great achievement and turnaround for a player who was canned and written off when he was at Richmond.As for Chad if anyone has had a better first 49 games I'm yet to see it.What he could become is frightening.A B&F winner, All-Australian by 50 games is unheard of.

Couldn't see anything on here already about this, but was amazed how many of our players are potentially having milestone games this year (seems more than other years)

Kane Cornes: Every week he plays is a milestone for most AFL games played for PAFC :)

Westhoff: 150 games (10 games to go)
Carlile: 150 games (12 games to go)
Boak: 150 games (13 games to go)

Gray: 100 games (4 games to go)
Broadbent: 100 games (15 games to go)
Trengove: 100 games (16 games to go)

Lobbe: 50 games (1 game to go)
Wingard: 50 games (2 games to go)
Oshea: 50 games (2 games to go)
Jonas: 50 games (10 games to go)
Pittard: 50 games (13 games to go)

Shulz: 150 AFL games (2 games to go)

In two games time, Wingard, Shulz and Oshea could all be celebrating together.
In 10 games, the Hoff and Jonas celebrating together.

This is 13 players (not including Cornes) potentially celebrating Milestone games this year.
We have already had
Impey: 1st AFL game
Clurey: 1st AFL game
Gray: 1st AFL game
Ebert: 50 club games
Cornes: 300 AFL sanctioned matches.

Seems like a rather large year for the club with these types of games, which is good I think :)

So we are half way through the season (or there abouts) and after the great Robbie Gray celebrated his 100th game on the weekend, thought we could update this :)

So far this season we have had:
Gray - 100games (Win)
Lobbe - 50games (Win)
Wingard - 50games (Win)
Shulz - 150 AFL games (Win)
Impey, Clurey, Gray, Newton - 1st AFL game (Win)
Ebert - 50 club games (Win)
Cornes - 300 AFL sanctioned matches (Win)

Thats a win for every milestone so far this season :) Good clubs win these games.

Still to come now are:
150 games:
Westhoff (144)
Boak (141)
Carlile (141)

100 games:
Broadbent (89)
Trengove (88)

50 games:
O'Shea (48)
Moore (42)
Jonas (41)
Pittard (41)

Only one you would say might not get the milestone this year is O'Shea, unless he can break into the side.

We've got 12 minor round games and 2-4 finals. The only ones I can see possibly missing are O'Shea, who may not get a game this year; Moore, who is likely to get some games but possibly not enough; and Jonas, if his injury turns out to be more serious than the club has stated.

Barring injury to the others, of course.

We won in Boaky's debut match vs Essendon in 2007
We won in his 50th match vs North Melbourne, Rd1 2010 (actually unsure on that one, was that his 50th?)
and we won his 100th vs Carlton in Round 10, 2012.

Keep the pattern going this Saturday at Metricon, boys! He's a champion, so Boaky deserves a win for it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back