2014 Trade/FA Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd take grimley with pick 100 or whatever we have live after 67. but not sure he has a position yet in AFL.

he seems more 'athletic wingman' than actual key position player and no point referring to VFL goals as a guide given Paine kicked 50/60 in the VFL at Collingwood.

best bet is that in with another 1-2 years in the system his body is totally filled out and he becomes a bit Tippet-like still slightly clueless on the field but big, strong, athletic enough to kick 2-3 goals a game, win a few hitouts and generally be a nuisance.

I'd take grimley with pick 100 or whatever we have live after 67. but not sure he has a position yet in AFL.

he seems more 'athletic wingman' than actual key position player and no point referring to VFL goals as a guide given Paine kicked 50/60 in the VFL at Collingwood.

best bet is that in with another 1-2 years in the system his body is totally filled out and he becomes a bit Tippet-like still slightly clueless on the field but big, strong, athletic enough to kick 2-3 goals a game, win a few hitouts and generally be a nuisance.
I think if he was capable of kicking 2 to 3 goals a game (i.e. 50 - 65 a season), winning some hit outs and generally being a nuisance as you put it, most clubs would give up a lot more than pick 100, including us.

^haha correct re-reading made me look a touch mad.

I meant I think the 5% chance he becomes 'Tippett like' is worth pick 100 it's pick 100 because the other 95% is Lisle like with up to 15 games and off the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back