2015-16 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

You reckon you feel bad - I barrack for the Habs and Tigers - both last minute losers this weekend.......

Both clubs have inept coaches who are well past their used by date and make the same mistakes time after time, management seem to think loyalty is more important than getting in someone who knows what they are doing and has some sort of clue.

Saad with a natural hatrick.

Please come back, baby.

If they're tanking it's news to McLellan.

"That's the exact attitude and bullshit that we're trying to eliminate here. And we see it after 200 days. Disappointing. I don't know if there's a number big enough to describe how disappointing that was. Fricken embarrassing."

I'm 80% sure that the Oilers won't be picking first this year.

Kane hattie takes him to 100 points and only 2 goals behind Ovi.
Bruins loss seals a playoff spot for the Cats and leaves their own playoff chances hanging by a thread. Wings v Bruins on Friday looking likely to be the decider

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane hattie takes him to 100 points and only 2 goals behind Ovi.
Bruins loss seals a playoff spot for the Cats and leaves their own playoff chances hanging by a thread. Wings v Bruins on Friday looking likely to be the decider
Wings play a desperate flyers though next up so it will probably come to that.

Unbelievable season by Kane :hearts:

Hopefully the DPOS will have a look at what Simmonds did to Letang and Murray today. And he gets a holiday.
I didn't see the Letang one, but the Murray one was as blatant as you can get. The flyers constantly remind us of how they are the scummiest team in the league. I don't care what any LA/Anaheim/SJ fans say about one another, the flyers will always take the cake for the biggest pieces of s**t going around.

I didn't see the Letang one, but the Murray one was as blatant as you can get. The flyers constantly remind us of how they are the scummiest team in the league. I don't care what any LA/Anaheim/SJ fans say about one another, the flyers will always take the cake for the biggest pieces of s**t going around.
Have to agree 100%.
As much as I hate the Rags and Pens the Filthy Flyers are just utter trash.
I'm hoping we avoid them in the playoffs because you just know it will get nasty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back