2015-16 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Duncan Keith can enjoy a little vacation before the playoffs. Nasty!
not the first time he's had a little vacation before the playoffs either. maybe the nhl can step up to the plate for once and actually suspend him for a suitable amount of time. (which given the seriousness of this incident, and his previous ones, would be oh i don't know 15 or so games)

when you're an NHL employee and you're having a crisis of faith, who better to speak to than Bob?

CexK7NeWsAAsDNJ.jpg

Got to admit - if anyone read my work emails half the time, people would be surprised at the lack of professionalism, or more particularly the personal nature of them

That Perry/Cheecho one is gold

PS - especially when written on tablet/mobile (grammar and spelling take a hit)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Duncan Keith, a lot. But he does some weird s**t from time to time.

not the first time he's had a little vacation before the playoffs either. maybe the nhl can step up to the plate for once and actually suspend him for a suitable amount of time. (which given the seriousness of this incident, and his previous ones, would be oh i don't know 15 or so games)

15 games for that?

There is some absolute gold in here - I kind of like Campbell's views on things - he likes to put some onus on the players to protect themselves

"Just tell Thornton and Parros not to burn my farm down in the summer"

There is a bit of disdain for Don Cherry from McKenzie for some reason, and McKenzie seems to wield a bit of power

I highly recommend reading as many of Colins emails as you can, or search any controversial name from the last 10 years. Brashear, Boogard, Lucic, Burke, Carcillo, it goes on

Today's loss could really come back to haunt the Rags. Have coughed up advantage to the Pens in the race for home ice and has allowed the Islanders to be hot on their heels

Remove this Banner Ad

Back