2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes we'll be over the cap again. Jesus..

Garcia will hopefully go. Covic and Ferreria are already going. Zadkovic should be out the door also. Grant still hasn't signed and Vadocz was only an injury replacement so if one of them go Williams replaces one of them.

I wonder who in the squad will be happy to be a bench player and who will leave?

Oxborrow, Aryn Williams, Petratos, Gligor, even Djulbic/Grant/Lowry... 3 CB in 2 doesn't go.

I'm not even convinced we can fit Taggart, Keogh, Castro, Marinkovic, Harold into the same team. I've got a feeling Marinkovic might be on the way out.

I wonder who in the squad will be happy to be a bench player and who will leave?

Oxborrow, Aryn Williams, Petratos, Gligor, even Djulbic/Grant/Lowry... 3 CB in 2 doesn't go.

I'm not even convinced we can fit Taggart, Keogh, Castro, Marinkovic, Harold into the same team. I've got a feeling Marinkovic might be on the way out.
Castro to take over the deal ball duties?

There are a few options I reckon with Taggart - could he play in a wing position, taking Nebo's spot?

Or you could play a Diamond Midfield - not sure of the midfield set up, but Castro would have to be the number 10 at the point of it. Plus we get heaps of overlap from our full backs so would still rely on that.

GK
Williams Grant Lowry Risdon
Sandor
Nebo Vadocz (if he stays)
Castro
Keogh Taggart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was told tonight that Castro was leaving, but there's nothing on the news websites or Perth Glory twitter feed...
7 said that he was likely to be leaving on the news

I'm not even convinced we can fit Taggart, Keogh, Castro, Marinkovic, Harold into the same team. I've got a feeling Marinkovic might be on the way out.[/QUOTE]

So why did he sign a new contract then.

Ah ok sorry got you now. Nebo I thought was lazy at times season but you see the difference when he was injured and Garcia played in his place. Nebo knows where to be and when to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back