2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squad so far:

13631473_1049283271834835_3293189158153254316_n.jpg

Looking forward to the season.

Be very interesting to see how we line up. Part of me is hoping that we play Keogh and Taggart up front with Castro in behind. Then a compact midfield three behind that, with width coming from overlapping full backs and Castro and the strikers drifting wide.

Looking forward to the season.

Be very interesting to see how we line up. Part of me is hoping that we play Keogh and Taggart up front with Castro in behind. Then a compact midfield three behind that, with width coming from overlapping full backs and Castro and the strikers drifting wide.

It's that DM position that's the worry. Whenever we've had someone decent like Griffiths or Vadoscz there we play well as it seems Lowe builds his teams around that position. Will Williams play there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's that DM position that's the worry. Whenever we've had someone decent like Griffiths or Vadoscz there we play well as it seems Lowe builds his teams around that position. Will Williams play there?

I was thinking the same thing - Williams is listed as a midfielder in the squad list that came out. So was Herd incidentally. I guess Williams is the most likely to play there - let's hope he stays fit!

But totally agree, we need one or two decent midfielders in front of our back four ala Griffiths and Sandor/Vadoscz.

Curious, how many of you have signed up for a membership this year? If not, what's been the reason why?

I did. Renewed my Shed Membership within the discount period. Looking forward to it.

I ran in to a friend who refused to sign up last year in protest at the salary cap debacle, and they've signed up again for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back