Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Mero, any chance you could mock this up so that the red and blue stripes are half their thickness, so that one white stripe is the same height as both the red and blue stripes together?
Dogs2015C2.gif

Couldn't find the 2015 Jumpers thread, so please move this if required. But Hawks 2015 jumper is shown on the Hawks Nest page. The Luke Hodge 250 tribute jumper is on the 2015 Home jumper. Looks like Adidas have change the collar, got rid on the little lines on the side, more prominent stitching across the bottom.

My screen shot was too small. But says in the text that it's on the 2015 jumper.

dm2rtc.png
AFL logo isn't gold. Sydney must win next week.

I'm hearing from a reliable source that Hawthorn's Home/Clash will stay the same next year.

The away guernsey will change/be discontinued.

I'm hearing from a reliable source that Hawthorn's Home/Clash will stay the same next year.

The brown will go?
Wish the white would go, they only use it against Adelaide now and that's unnecessary too.
(Oh and apparently they clash away to Gold Coast but Gold Coast don't clash away to them...with exactly the same kits)

The brown will go?
Wish the white would go, they only use it against Adelaide now and that's unnecessary too.
(Oh and apparently they clash away to Gold Coast but Gold Coast don't clash away to them...with exactly the same kits)
We have to have a white guernsey. (safest option as a clash). I don't mind the design in all honesty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That away jumper is very striking. It's unnecessary. But hey, so is the white clash.

We have to have a white guernsey. (safest option as a clash). I don't mind the design in all honesty.
Have to for what thought? To play against a team in navy with 3 relatively thin yellow hoops, or to play against a team whose home kit it OK in away games against you but yours isn't OK in away games against them? If it's OK for GC to wear red tops and red shorts away to Hawthorn's gold tops and brown shorts, then it can go the other way around. At least the Adelaide/Hawthorn "clash" farce goes both ways, but it's still a farce.

Have to for what thought? To play against a team in navy with 3 relatively thin yellow hoops, or to play against a team whose home kit it OK in away games against you but yours isn't OK in away games against them? If it's OK for GC to wear red tops and red shorts away to Hawthorn's gold tops and brown shorts, then it can go the other way around. At least the Adelaide/Hawthorn "clash" farce goes both ways, but it's still a farce.

Disregarding whatever is going on with Richmond/the AFL, it's mandatory for all teams to have some sort of clash guernsey. Hawthorn imo only clash with the WCE tripanel, but hey. I'm okay with it. the Away/Clash make the club a truckload of money.

Disregarding whatever is going on with Richmond/the AFL, it's mandatory for all teams to have some sort of clash guernsey. Hawthorn imo only clash with the WCE tripanel, but hey. I'm okay with it. the Away/Clash make the club a truckload of money.
I always forget the Tri-Panel. That one and GWS's very orange fronts probably.
OK, so the white should stay for those two matchups! :p

Living in Hawthorn territory, I see the white Hawks clashes about all the time - particularly in September.

Hardly see any home jumpers.

The tri-panel will be gone in 2016.

I always forget the Tri-Panel. That one and GWS's very orange fronts probably.
OK, so the white should stay for those two matchups! :p
I don't believe Hawth's traditional home guernsey would clash with the GWS home.

If WCE end up dropping the tri-panel, Hawthorn could go through a season utilising just one guernsey-bar indigenous round/one-off promotional bollocks.

Living in Hawthorn territory, I see the white Hawks clashes about all the time - particularly in September.

Hardly see any home jumpers.
Ye, I go out to Waverley whenever I get the chance, as well as a heap of live matches & find the 2008-12 & 2013- clash guernseys by far the most popular amongst supporters.

I don't believe Hawth's traditional home guernsey would clash with the GWS home.

If WCE end up dropping the tri-panel, Hawthorn could go through a season utilising just one guernsey-bar indigenous round/one-off promotional bollocks.
The back is all orange
GWSGiants2012Home-1.png

and Hawthorn is all gold
Hawthorn_Away1_zpsf2cefc68.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back