Competitions 2015 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues - register now

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome back to another year of SuperCoach!

Please register your entry in this thread for SuperCoach only (AFL Fantasy/Dream Team to be done in the separate thread).

We sort our leagues out into divisions based on previous year ranking, with preference given to those who were part of our leagues last year. Last year our Division 1 league finished a very credible 33rd of 25862 leagues thanks to this method. Division 1 will also be the league we enter in this year's BigFooty Club Board SuperCoach Championships.

1. If you participated in a Geelong or SuperCoach Board division last year, your 2014 ranking may or may have not been recorded.

This is the status of the Geelong Board division 2014 scores. Check to see if your division has been recorded - if not, please help as per the details.

Division 1: recorded
Division 2: not recorded - I require a member to please follow instructions at end of this thread
Division 3: not recorded - I require a member to please follow instructions at end of this thread

These rankings will be updated in the below post.

If your ranking and score has been recorded below, simply copy and paste those details and paste in this thread.

2. If you were not in a Geelong division last year (or you were in a division without your result recorded) and you wish to lodge your ranking to be allocated on performance, please provide a screenshot of your 2014 ranking from the 2014 SuperCoach app or the email you would have received post Round 23, 2014.

Example:

2014 SuperCoach app:

image.jpg

Email:

upload_2015-2-9_9-20-26.png

3. If you do not mind which league you are in, simply register your interest in playing this year (without a screenshot).

Cheers

SJ

2014 recorded results:

Rank | BigFooty name | Team name
\ 86 | Cat for Life | DT is better FFC
\ 114 | woodyman | Woodyman
\ 739 | Forthwrite | Aish Of Hearts SCE
\ 924 | donbooger | Bad Cobber
\ 962 | WildRover | Buster Gonads
\ 1266 | SJ | Upside SCE
\ 1746 | rizzo | Hot Spin SCE
\ 3036 | Big Fozza | the beer brigadier
\ 4899 | westcats | HOOPS OF MAYHEM
\ 8405 | caMoGFC | caMo723
\ 8748 | Cat Attack08 | Paging Dr Dank
\ 8917 | mouzer | Mouzer's Catters
\ 9341 | razor1 | CARN THE CATS! SCE
\ 13986 | Budda 230 | Budda's Battlers
\ 18481 | Son of God | Bundy Bears
\ 29982 | Nicko29 | Nikhil's Champs
\ 41797 | tenderwarrior | tenderWARRIORS
\ 42838 | Pedsy | Logan's Heroes

Last edited:

I'd be keen, I'm trying to access my old email for last year's results, was 217 overall. Will confirm once the awful Hotmail security team gets back to me
If you post your team name I can confirm for you.

Sorry still a bit confused but I am very interested!

So if I tell you my team name for this year, you put me into a division of some sort?

Sorry still a bit confused but I am very interested!

So if I tell you my team name for this year, you put me into a division of some sort?
Can you quote which part of the opening post which is confusing?

Can you quote which part of the opening post which is confusing?

Well I've just never done this before so I'm confused about the whole aspect of it.
Like there aren't leagues there are divisions?
And I don't mind where I am so can I just tell you my interest of playing aha?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate, would love to be in it again this year and hopefully with a better showing than last years disaster :mad:

8405 caMoGFC caMo723

Thanks for putting this all together again :thumbsu:

Welcome back to another year of sc

3. If you do not mind which league you are in, simply register your interest in playing this year (without a screenshot).

Cheers

SJ

I have not played in the bigfooty comp before.

I finished about 2000 th last year.

My best finish was about 300 th in 2011.

Dont have screenshot or email from last year and am happy to start in any league you wish.

Hey mate I haven't played in a BigFooty comp before but would love to this year if you still have spots available in any league?

I don't remember exactly where I finished last year but was ranked in the top 9% of players I remember.

Don't have a screenshot or email from last year sorry.

103537_5672dc560e243292b84a5c64a4b69949.png

I'll go Again

was Div 3 if i recall correctly…

GO Catters

I was ranked 5359 last year, my team name was Winter is Coming, my details are on the table in the big footy supercoach forum. Would love to play again this year :)

Would love to play this year. Just missed registering last year unfortunately.
Name was Catrix and I finished 36,259th. Not worried about league I'm put in. Thanks

Hi there. Would be great to be part of a Cats league again. Didn't play last couple of years.
Did however play Big Footy supercoach.
Name was Magic Cats and came 41,610.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back