No Oppo Supporters 2015 General AFL Discussion Thread (Swans Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Channel 9 news and saw something I has suspected but had yet to confirm. The toothless, mentally challenged individuals they interviewed at the Collingwood v Hawks game were all....... Hawks supporters!!!! Yes that's right, Collingwood supporters were made to look normal by Hawk filth.

Having watched a bit of the NAB Cup game, here are my thoughts:
1. Good to have footy back
2. I didn't think the Hawks could get a worse jumper. I was wrong.
3. Mitchell is a smug campaigner
4. Already seen like 2 shouldn't have been frees go in Hawks favour. Starting early aye umps?
5. White doing his "I'm awesome" at the start before a fade out

Now that footy is officially back, we thought it was time we had our own thread again for general AFL chat and games/topics not involving the Swans without having to worry about opposition flo...- er, I mean supporters, intruding. ;) Enjoy.

Was good to be watching footy.

Result means bugger all with the talent that was missing but does kind of show what a smaller pre season can do in finishing out a match. We shouldn't be surprised if the Lions knock us over especially getting a match under their belt and a couple of good signings over the pre season.

Same old depends on which ump was officiating to the interpretation leaving a few scratch the head moments. Hope we get used to the holding the ball farce quickly and sweat on the man going the ball a bit. Better yet do what Mitchell does and break open the congestion. Not a fan of his only because he wears a Hawks jumper but he really is a quality player as hard as it is to admit.

Gonna need some real step ups from the boys who had quiet grand finals. Jetta, Rohan, Lloyd, Cunningham really need to be the big improvers as the solid guys will give another solid year you would think but imperative we have improvement from the fringe and Mitchell to stay injury free.

Meh to the world cup half assed footy is back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly based on one pre season game hawks have a hangover and wont make the 8

Either Jesse is a champ or Frawley isn't worth the money.

Good to see big Whitey having a decent game. Pies forward line always looks better without Cloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back