Competitions 2015 WB BigFooty Poster of the Year: Cast your vote

Who is the 2015 Western Bulldogs BigFooty poster of the year?

• goodcop badcop

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • dogwatch

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • topdog69

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Wizard17

• SonsOfScray

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dannnnnnnnnn

• Pogba

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • King Harrold

• Mattdougie

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Butane

• Immortalmike

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Pannalstaroz

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Mutt

• fronkalicious

• Mofra

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Norm De Guerre

• threenewpadlocks

• Tommycash

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Voting has now officially opened for the 2015 Western Bulldogs BigFooty Poster of the Year 2015. The nominations from the Nominations Thread have been entered into the poll.

Voting will be kept secret until the count closes and the total count will be shown with the announcement of the winner.

Voting will be open for 2 weeks from today and closed afterwards with the winner announced on the 31st Jan 2016

Let the voting begin and good luck to all nominees...

So what are you waiting for..................

Stringer nike.jpg

Voting has now officially opened for the 2015 Western Bulldogs BigFooty Poster of the Year 2015. The nominations from the Nominations Thread have been entered into the poll.

Voting will be kept secret until the count closes and the total count will be shown with the announcement of the winner.

Voting will be open for 2 weeks from today and closed afterwards with the winner announced on the 31st Jan 2016

Let the voting begin and good luck to all nominees...

So what are you waiting for..................

View attachment 207330
My nomination isn't in there - are these the ones with the most nominations?

I thought Dale4captain was already nominated? Otherwise I would of chucked him a nomination too.

Thanks for the nomination! Reckon I snag a vote every year but (probably rightfully) just make up the numbers. Maybe we can do a poster of the decade next year :p

Anyway, I've just voted. Well done on a good year guys. It's was probably my most enjoyable season as a Bulldogs supporter and the reason we love AFL and the club so much.

For me it simply has to be Norm De Guerre. He reminds me of an older version of myself.

Older you say! I started posting here when I was 10. Just read any of my early posts if further proof is required.

Back