2015 Wimbledon

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard on the radio this morning that in the Millman Baghdatis match, Baghdatis mananged to get the crowd on his side and that helped him get over the line. Where were the blinking Fanatics then? If they really want to support the Aussies they should go and support the lesser ones, especially when they are playing someone that has a lot of their own supporters. Instead they are downhill skiing at the Kyrgios and Tomic matches.

Please don't give them ideas, I like the matches the bogans are not at.

LMAO at Ivanovic by the way, so useless. How did she get to number 5 in the world!

I heard on the radio this morning that in the Millman Baghdatis match, Baghdatis mananged to get the crowd on his side and that helped him get over the line. Where were the blinking Fanatics then? If they really want to support the Aussies they should go and support the lesser ones, especially when they are playing someone that has a lot of their own supporters. Instead they are downhill skiing at the Kyrgios and Tomic matches.
Sorry, but if I was paying all that money to attend and had a choice between Kyrgios/Tomic or Millman, there's no way I'd choose Millman.

Anyone know what the TV lineup tonight?

I'm guessing ch7 will show Groth v Duckworth followed by main courts and Fox will show Hewitt/Kokki doubles then Dellaqua v Svitolina & Tomljanovic v Radwanksa?

Last edited:
Groth looked to have it under control but Ducky is fighting back.
Winner to play Federer on Saturday night

Tournament needs more:

Eugenie-Bouchard:-WTA-Pre-Wimbledon-Party-2015--08-300x420.jpg

The fact she's not good enough right now is completely irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tournament needs more:

Eugenie-Bouchard:-WTA-Pre-Wimbledon-Party-2015--08-300x420.jpg

The fact she's not good enough right now is completely irrelevant.
That's impressive.... A boring looking tennis player I can't even recognise*.

*I assume it's the Canadian that gawkers seem to be fawning over.

Well do you find any other female players attractive?
Yeah, heaps. But because I find tennis uniforms not the most attractive outfit and don't research players outside their game I don't really think about it.

But if I have to name name names. It may sound lame but I think it's the personality and looks that I like Ivanovic. Also I think Laura Robson is attractive.

Yeah, heaps. But because I find tennis uniforms not the most attractive outfit and don't research players outside their game I don't really think about it.

But if I have to name name names. It may sound lame but I think it's the personality and looks that I like Ivanovic. Also I think Laura Robson is attractive.
Ahhh fair enough, I think ivanavic is quite the stunner too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back