2016/17 Melbourne Victory Thread - It just wasn't to be

Remove this Banner Ad

I hoped to get through a week without mentioning the terrace politics - but this has gotta be of concern to the club. This is as quiet as I've ever heard a Victory crowd when watching on tv, and from the tv it looks a rubbish crowd by Victory standards as well.

For all the people talking about an egotistical NT and about people going to the game purely for the football, you'll never convince me that this is the case. The crowds for the Wellington, WSW and Newcastle games are all down compared to the equivalent games last season, and it looks the same against Perth tonight.

I hate that sub. If Muscat wanted to drag Bozanic I'm not sure why he wouldn't move Brox to midfield and bring Georgevski on.

Still, booing the players/coaches/team during the match is bullshit.

edit: I hate that Ingham sub just as much. I thought FBK has been playing a pretty good game.

How do you miss that? What a spud lel

Dragging Rojas for Beister? Is Muscat taking the piss? He's been by far and way the best player on the pitch tonight, and easily the most likely to score.

Completely bizarre that sub is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dragging Beister? Is Muscat taking the piss? He's been by far and way the best player on the pitch tonight, and easily the most likely to score.

Completely bizarre that sub is.

i know you mean rojas .
and i totally agree.

Victory you are bad and should feel bad

I bet this is how you guys feel right now

Doc-Rivers-Shocked-GIF.gif

i know you mean rojas .
and i totally agree.

Right you are, I edited the post.

I don't know why Muscat insists on playing Beister out of position - we know he prefers playing on the right or down the middle, and the best he looked is when he came vs the Wanderers and played on the right. He had him on the left when he came on last week 2.

That's such a disappointing result. We were the best team for the whole 90 minutes, and burned some fantastic scoring chances. We're playing better than we did for most of last season, but with Berisha going through a cold spell that we haven't seen since he came to Australia it's making the attack look pedestrian and it's putting too much pressure on the wingers.

Right you are, I edited the post.

I don't know why Muscat insists on playing Beister out of position - we know he prefers playing on the right or down the middle, and the best he looked is when he came vs the Wanderers and played on the right. He had him on the left when he came on last week 2.

That's such a disappointing result. We were the best team for the whole 90 minutes, and burned some fantastic scoring chances. We're playing better than we did for most of last season, but with Berisha going through a cold spell that we haven't seen since he came to Australia it's making the attack look pedestrian and it's putting too much pressure on the wingers.

its hard with muscat. he's the golden child of MVFC. Kinda like hird was at essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back