2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought our first 30 minutes was solid defensively. Made some great tackles but the own goal just killed everything.

I still think Kenny needs to adapt his tactics more. Taggart hardly touched the ball so we effectively played with a man down. Needed to swap him for an extra midfielder. Would rather have just thrown Ox back in and done that.

Disappointed we didn't win. I'll take the draw though because if I am honest we deserved nothing from that.

We need to start getting players back in the next couple of weeks because we look really disjointed at times. Chianese, Oxborrow, and Garcia were s**t and should not be in the starting 11 next week.

Disappointed we didn't win. I'll take the draw though because if I am honest we deserved nothing from that.

We need to start getting players back in the next couple of weeks because we look really disjointed at times. Chianese, Oxborrow, and Garcia were s**t and should not be in the starting 11 next week.
Yeap. This.

Garcia battled, and he's technically a decent player, but he's probably better suited to testimonial games now unfortunately.

And Chianese is rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back