2016 Dogs. 2017 Tigers. 2018...Roos?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Not long ago when the Hawks were winning everything and the expansion teams were building supposed super teams nobody would have predicted the Dogs and Tigers ending their droughts and taking premierships from the glamour/privileged clubs.

Is it any harder to believe this could be North's year? This time a year ago and this time two years ago few would have picked the eventual premiers for those years.

North is a team that has snuck up on everyone. They are as close to Richmond and West Coast as any other team. I am betting deep in September they will be hungrier than Richmond and tougher than West Coast.

Please don’t be by a north fan, please god. Thank the lord.

My thought process in a nut shell. Pleasantly surprised but no. If we had Dustin Martin and Josh Kelly then probably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can they make finals: yes for sure
Will they make finals: learning towards yes but jury is still out
Will they make the GF if they make the 8: maybe not this year but would bode well for next year.

LDU, Ahern, McKay all ready to be rolled into this side over the next 12 months as well.

Brad Scott is a very good development coach it seems.

We ca make finals sure. Who knows after that?

Not long ago when the Hawks were winning everything and the expansion teams were building supposed super teams nobody would have predicted the Dogs and Tigers ending their droughts and taking premierships from the glamour/privileged clubs.

Is it any harder to believe this could be North's year? This time a year ago and this time two years ago few would have picked the eventual premiers for those years.

North is a team that has snuck up on everyone. They are as close to Richmond and West Coast as any other team. I am betting deep in September they will be hungrier than Richmond and tougher than West Coast.
More likely to be Melbourne

lol blooze

No, top 8, quite possibly dependent on injuries and such. I'm happy with where the club is at in terms of ladder position and nurturing the talent at VFL level, creating a healthy competition for spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back