List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a feeling that we'll trade our first round pick this year. The club has always stated that they invested heavily in the draft a couple years ago. That coupled with us trying and failing to get an A grade talent (apologies Yarran) in the last few years makes me think we'll trade it (maybe with a future pick) to get an A grader. I may be wrong. But I certainly get this impression.

Petrevski-Seton is the one we want. Maybe this is the only way we will get our doozy.
Move Dimma on, and get a top 5 pick?

I've got a feeling that we'll trade our first round pick this year. The club has always stated that they invested heavily in the draft a couple years ago. That coupled with us trying and failing to get an A grade talent (apologies Yarran) in the last few years makes me think we'll trade it (maybe with a future pick) to get an A grader. I may be wrong. But I certainly get this impression.
I can certainly see where that heavy investment in the draft a couple of years ago has got us.....:rolleyes:

Petrevski-Seton is the one we want. Maybe this is the only way we will get our doozy.
Move Dimma on, and get a top 5 pick?

Hyphenated name = big red flag when it comes to drafting. A hyphenated name means he was most likely raised by pussy-arsed vegans who think it's sexist for a woman to know how to cook and are offended by men who pee standing up. Just about every highly rated hyphen named player I can think of is a malnourished, skinny bed shitter. Oakley-Nicholls, Hoskin-Elliott, McMillan-Pittard, etc

Hyphenated name = big red flag when it comes to drafting. A hyphenated name means he was most likely raised by pussy-arsed vegans who think it's sexist for a woman to know how to cook and are offended by men who pee standing up. Just about every highly rated hyphen named player I can think of is a malnourished, skinny bed shitter. Oakley-Nicholls, Hoskin-Elliott, McMillan-Pittard, etc
I have a hyphenated name, jog on. :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reads like someone insecure of his masculinity and would feel emasuclated if his wife didn't want to just take his surname.

Way too early to be talking this years draft. tbh i would rather we draft this years pick for someone good, we are meant to be approaching our premiership window and a round one pick likely wouldn't impact the game straight away like an experienced player would.

Who watches the TAC cup here? Who are the top5 prospects and their positions?

Meeee! We won't be getting a top 10 pick. A few academy kids too coming through in this draft. We addressed speed last year- Not sure we'll do the same, this draft doesn't have too many elite kicks either...

Meeee! We won't be getting a top 10 pick. A few academy kids too coming through in this draft. We addressed speed last year- Not sure we'll do the same, this draft doesn't have too many elite kicks either...
So how far will these academy kids push us back if we finish bottom 8?

You won't be saying that when Richo enters into a polyamorous relationship with Lauren Jackson and Sally Pearson, producing ruckman through to rovers with the surname Jackson-Pearson-Richardson.

So how far will these academy kids push us back if we finish bottom 8?
I think we'll be around the 12-13 mark, can't write the season off just yet! But GWS have some really strong academy lads, GC have one really good one. Lions have two (one top 10 I'd say)

I think we'll be around the 12-13 mark, can't write the season off just yet! But GWS have some really strong academy lads, GC have one really good one. Lions have two (one top 10 I'd say)

771686.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back