Toast 2016 Geelong Board Poster of the Year - NOMINATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're on the subject catempire is possible to get some sort of recognition for those who contribute to the stats thread? Particularly Baudolino given how much work he puts in for the clearance stats?

While we're on the subject catempire is possible to get some sort of recognition for those who contribute to the stats thread? Particularly Baudolino given how much work he puts in for the clearance stats?
Good call. I will look into it.

Can we have Moderator of the Year too? Surely you'd win...☺
From what I hear, SJ has it sewn up.

The KPI for the award seems to be no longer being one so not giving anyone any grief! :D

Bar a small minority, I enjoy the contributions of everyone here, and credit that for the quality of discussions seen on this board. Only when it descends into a condescending exchange of childish insults do I lose interest and respect.

For that reason, two posters stand out for mine:

Willo - knowledgeable, considered, and debates with reason, not emotion.

Partridge - for being able to bring an alternative perspective to a discussion without playing the man and / or
resorting to insults

So many others that deserve HM's........

EDIT: on reflection, 99.5% of posters on this board deserve recognition for their role in making this board what it is. Well done!

Last edited:
Doctor Gero
Lana
Boxhead_31

I could put down about 40 others. Shell for all the meet ups getting us together more than just on the forum.

There's too many to recognise formally. :(

The mods too, outstanding job keeping the rabble out. Or in for that matter

Doctor Gero
Lana
Boxhead_31

I could put down about 40 others. Shell for all the meet ups getting us together more than just on the forum.

There's too many to recognise formally. :(

The mods too, outstanding job keeping the rabble out. Or in for that matter

Cheers for that recognition german, it is appreciated. :thumbsu:

As for me, I honestly feel I cannot make a nom as I don't read enough football content on here. (well srs content anyway love that loose thread) But wish all the best to all the nominations. :thumbsu:

As for the meet ups, looking forward to a bigger and better year next year with a lot more different venues, maybe starting with Garden State. Also thank you to the non-Geelong supporters for turning up to them too. Please, if you haven't come to a meet up, pls consider it, the more the merrier.

Last edited:
1. Partridge
2. Biggy_Boy
3. Bobby_

Honourable mentions to Lana who's generally a measured logical poster.
Willo_ for the time he puts in to this board and for copping a lot of stick off certain posters for daring to interview me last year.
SJ best mod on the board by a mile.
@catcyni
and finally to geelong_crazy26 my old sparring partner who I have to commend for his woeful grammar and the undying commitment he has to a lost cause in Scott.

while i wasn't on bigfooty as much this season from what i read i would concur with the 3 listed above

special praise goes to my favorite mod in big dick dazza.
rain, hail or shine he always makes me smile

while i wasn't on bigfooty as much this season from what i read i would concur with the 3 listed above

special praise goes to my favorite mod in big dick dazza.
rain, hail or shine he always makes me smile
Is Daz your secret Valentine? ;)

(1) FarmerTo Goggin
(2) Vdubs
(3) LMcCarthy

Honourable mention to Dazbroncos - excellent moderator and a passionate Cats Fan . DavidThe Cat would round out the top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back