List Mgmt. 2016 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

And say perryman and setterfield go in the top 10 how many points would that leave us with including discounts?

If they go 7 and 10 it'll leave us with enough points to match another 1,300 points in bids.

My maths has us picks: 2, 15, 37, 39, 45, 52, 55, 57, 58, 59 & 60. That's 6,014 points!! Take out pick 2 and we will have enough (even after my panic) Now it's up 2 Essendon do they pick Setterfield at 1? if so I say we won't match and happily grab who we want at pick 2.

I suspect Essendon won't bid but either way we are in good nick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My maths has us picks: 2, 15, 37, 39, 45, 52, 55, 57, 58, 59 & 60. That's 6,014 points!! Take out pick 2 and we will have enough (even after my panic) Now it's up 2 Essendon do they pick Setterfield at 1? if so I say we won't match and happily grab who we want at pick 2.

I suspect Essendon won't bid but either way we are in good nick.
So your feeling better now about our trading?

Jeez, I didn't think any of it was going to get done there at one point. I'm sitting there, surreptitiously checking twitter while trying to plough through work and 2pm rolls around and nothing.... then Palmer to the Blues - WTF wasn't expecting that and did we not get Deledio? What about Marchbank and Pickett?

Then a little bit later the Marchbank and Pickett tweet came through - ok, that's good. What about Deledio - did we get him?

It was about 2:30 when the tweet finally came through that the Deledio deal was done.

Good. Huge sigh of relief, I'll check the details later. Twitter off and back to work.

Had my heart pounding there for a good long while.

Additional note:

We have eleven picks worth points, with up to 12 list spots now. We could re-sign one player without impacting upon our draft positioning. That is a lot of spots to fill though.

As we are back to the standard AFL list size which from memory is
38-40 Main list
4-6 Rookie
Max of 44
From the contracts thread
33 Main list
3 Rookie
Including the 4 OOC
Simpson, Barrett, Downie and Mohr. Any of these candidates for delisting or moving onto the rookie list?

38-40 Main list
4-6 Rookie
Max of 44
33 Main list
3 Rookie
Including the 4 OOC
Simpson, Barrett, Downie and Mohr. Any of these candidates for delisting or moving onto the rookie list?

I count 28 under contract, plus we've got three Cat B slots that can be used on NSW talent.

I wouldn't object to keeping Downie on the senior list and rookie Barrett and Mohr, but they might get better offers as DFAs.

38-40 Main list
4-6 Rookie
Max of 44
33 Main list
3 Rookie
Including the 4 OOC
Delist Simpson

Currently have 33 senior listed players and 3 rookies.

So 5 selections minimum and 7 maximum at the national draft

1-3 selections in rookie draft depending on list size

My guesses are

National draft:
McGrath/mcluggage
Setterfield
Perryman
Macreadie
Sproule

Garthwaite
cumming/fisher/tiziani

Rookie draft: